5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect version 20-16 Update Released 11/19/18

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Be advised, my software has not updated since October, so I am expecting a new version soon

anthtony

Reaction score
Be advised, my software has not updated since October, so I am expecting a new version soon
Good to know. I purchased in September and I don’t recall ever seeing a software update. I’ll be curious to see what I’m running when I return.

anthtony

Reaction score
As of January 26, version 20-16 is current for the 12” screen. That is what I am running
Edclark one other question. Are you using the UConnect app? If yes, do you have the “info” button at the bottom? I only have “location” and “remote”. There should be an “info” section at the bottom as well.

TIA!!

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t have the info button on the bottom. Has it been confirmed that the next update will have the truck info or is one just speculating?

Attachments

• AA301AF8-2393-4E4C-993F-26B1EA61958E.png
    AA301AF8-2393-4E4C-993F-26B1EA61958E.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 29

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
So I entered a ticket complaining about the info not showing on the portal or app. They told me the fix was coming later this year in a software update, but they gave me 3 years (or 6 total) oil changes and tire rotations as compensation. Just something to keep in mind if you all are that upset.

I didn't ask for anything. I just wanted to know why it wasn't working and they told me it was a 12" issue and they're working on it.

macallien

Reaction score
So I entered a ticket complaining about the info not showing on the portal or app. They told me the fix was coming later this year in a software update, but they gave me 3 years (or 6 total) oil changes and tire rotations as compensation. Just something to keep in mind if you all are that upset.

I didn't ask for anything. I just wanted to know why it wasn't working and they told me it was a 12" issue and they're working on it.
how did you open the ticket?

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Who did you contact to state your concern

Users who are viewing this thread