5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Under-Seat Storage - Aftermarket Options

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
My 2020 Laramie crew cab came with it and the seats recline.

you can also purchase after market

Tomkay44

Reaction score
That link isn't working any more. Here's another:

Night Rebel

Reaction score
Has anyone used this Gearbox one? Maybe with the mud mats?
GearBox Under Seat Storage Box; Black (19-20 RAM 1500 Crew Cab w/o Factory Storage Box)

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
I absolutely love my DuHa. Well made and handles all of my needs. I like seeing a man not afraid to show his love for blankets and stuffed animals :ROFLMAO:

Hey man. The little princess of the house gets what she wants. Still made room for my briefcase and boots hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orange01z28

Reaction score
I have a Quad Cab, but the WeatherTech product is great. I love it

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I absolutely love my DuHa. Well made and handles all of my needs. I like seeing a man not afraid to show his love for blankets and stuffed animals :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't need the DU-HA if I was just storing my blankets and stuffed animals because they would stay underneath the seat and not slide around every time I went around a corner. :rolleyes:

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Received the DU-HA today and got it installed today. (y)

The quality, thickness and build is better than I thought from looking at the pictures from the website.

The walls looked kinda of flimsy and weak compared to the Weathertech but I decided to go this route because the walls came up to the bottom of the seats. :unsure: (and I'm glad I did)

The thickness and build quality is great and has more storage than the competition hands down. (y)

It is also nice that you can put your hunting rifle with scope in this storage bin as well. :cool:

Make sure you have a 18 mm socket or Gearwrench for this install. :geek:

DU-HA Installation Instructions.png

Boykin2

Reaction score
I’ll blame it on you all when my wife sees the Amazon notice. Duha on the way and now trying to decide on best tonneau for rambox bed. Also got an appointment to have tires turned to black letter out. Dealership was too busy so I got them to pay.

Attachments

• AFC87B48-DE57-40A5-8C5D-9B87742E7B33.jpeg
    AFC87B48-DE57-40A5-8C5D-9B87742E7B33.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 76

InFamous

Reaction score
I just picked up a new Quad Cab and ordered the Weathertech unit. I've read it works best with the OEM rubber mats. I'll give a review and pictures whenever it decides to get here.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I am a HUGE WeatherTech fan. However, I think Du-Ha did a better design job and it, too, works fine with rubber mats.

Wilbur13

Reaction score
For those of you with a crew cab with the in-floor storage bins and OEM rubber floor mats, what has your experience been with accessing the storage bins?

I've seen some reviews (and from the pictures I've seen on here) that it's difficult to fold-up the rubber mat to access the in-floor bins rendering them almost useless. In looking at the pictures everyone has shared, I don't see much of a difference on accessibility to the bins between WeatherTech vs. DuHa vs. Husky. I have seen some DIY options, like Ramn'at did, but I'd like to keep the factory look of a manufactured option if I can.

Paultg

Reaction score
I was planning to get a Du-Ha but really wanted something I could remove quickly if needed. I had forgot about my wife's "truck organizer" she had in her last car. Found it in the basement and decided to give it a shot. So far so good and if needed I can just remove it really fast to have the entire floor back. With the seats reclined it is completely covered.

Attachments

• 2020-08-15 15.06.33.jpg
    2020-08-15 15.06.33.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 2020-08-15 15.53.32.jpg
    2020-08-15 15.53.32.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 2020-08-15 15.55.31.jpg
    2020-08-15 15.55.31.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 221

Paultg

Reaction score
For those of you with a crew cab with the in-floor storage bins and OEM rubber floor mats, what has your experience been with accessing the storage bins?

I've seen some reviews (and from the pictures I've seen on here) that it's difficult to fold-up the rubber mat to access the in-floor bins rendering them almost useless. In looking at the pictures everyone has shared, I don't see much of a difference on accessibility to the bins between WeatherTech vs. DuHa vs. Husky. I have seen some DIY options, like Ramn'at did, but I'd like to keep the factory look of a manufactured option if I can.
I have the Ram All Weather Mats. I don't find it too difficult. Just pop the holder in the mat and it lifts right up. It's not as easy as the carpeted mats. I just put stuff in those bins I don't need to get to on a regular basis.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

Just went out to my truck and took some pics for you. With the Du-Ha...NO ISSUES at all accessing the bins.
DuHa.jpg DuHa2.jpg DuHa3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread