5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Under-Seat Storage - Aftermarket Options

moparleo51

Reaction score
I was planning to get a Du-Ha but really wanted something I could remove quickly if needed. I had forgot about my wife's "truck organizer" she had in her last car. Found it in the basement and decided to give it a shot. So far so good and if needed I can just remove it really fast to have the entire floor back. With the seats reclined it is completely covered.
yeah the du-ha doesnt get in the way of the bins, and it can be removed quickly by just pulling the pin rings away from the bracket.

Trailpimp

Reaction score
Took a bunch of suggestions off of here and built my own. 1x6 laying around the house, pocket screwed, upholstered with black pleather. Can remove in about 10 seconds. Keeps stored stuff from shifting around. Took about 15 minutes to build and all materials were laying around from previous projects.

Attachments

• IMG_1955.jpg
    IMG_1955.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_1956.jpg
    IMG_1956.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_1957.jpg
    IMG_1957.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 402

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Took a bunch of suggestions off of here and built my own. 1x6 laying around the house, pocket screwed, upholstered with black pleather. Can remove in about 10 seconds. Keeps stored stuff from shifting around. Took about 15 minutes to build and all materials were laying around from previous projects.
Looks nice...great job!

InFamous

Reaction score
I am a HUGE WeatherTech fan. However, I think Du-Ha did a better design job and it, too, works fine with rubber mats.

I think the Quad Cab may be a little different. I do love the Du-Ha design, although in Jersey my AR can't just come along for the ride as easily as the other 80% of the country. That part of the Du-Ha design is great. WeatherTech will hopefully give me the storage space I'm used to from my '17 in my '20 for a slightly cheaper price

Rau

Reaction score

Bitta

Reaction score
Does anybody have the locking DuHa? I'm wondering about where the locks are positioned. From the pics, it looks like there is one on each end so you'd have to run around to the psgr side to unlock it which is kinda pointless. But I'm not real comfortable leaving weapons in the truck that aren't secured. Also wondering if the locking one has the same clearance as the open top for things like the seat heaters and stuff. I have a 2020 Limited.

Amerinamese

Reaction score
Good afternoon, not sure if anyone else is in the market but Amazon just reduced this, listed as a "Limited Time Deal". Seemed reasonable to me so I ordered one. (y)

View attachment 72890
I have that one. It's deeper than I thought it would be, but also lighter and flimsier than I thought it would be. Overall, it serves it's purpose.
8bd2658d5900dc90d3b2d73a4c269af0.jpg
e7dca08229d8d7427909dfebd82f9c38.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

DarkKnightRT

Reaction score
Hello,
I am in the Denver area and I have a Husky Under seat storage that I would like to sell, I sold the truck. It is like brand new, I never carried rear seat passengers so no scuffs or scratches. I would rather sell locally, if anyone is in the Denver or Colorado Springs area. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_1517.jpg
    IMG_1517.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Lake Ram

Reaction score
I think the Quad Cab may be a little different. I do love the Du-Ha design, although in Jersey my AR can't just come along for the ride as easily as the other 80% of the country. That part of the Du-Ha design is great. WeatherTech will hopefully give me the storage space I'm used to from my '17 in my '20 for a slightly cheaper price
Does anyone know what the torque spec is for the two 18mm bolts you need to remove to install the Du-Ha?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am in the Denver area and I have a Husky Under seat storage that I would like to sell, I sold the truck. It is like brand new, I never carried rear seat passengers so no scuffs or scratches. I would rather sell locally, if anyone is in the Denver or Colorado Springs area. Thank you.
Post it in the For Sale section of this forum ;)

Duran

Reaction score
Here are 2 pics of the underseat storage, one open and the other folded closed, 2 different sizes/configurations
Is that on the rebel my buddy has the same one

Users who are viewing this thread