5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram told me yesterday afternoon that I was still in D status. I know MOTS updated me to D1 yesterday morning but they used my original D1 Status date of 06/01. My original projected ship date was 06/14.

So I think I really haven't changed status and MOTS somehow just finally got around to finding out I was at one time in D1 way back on June 1st.

Ram Chat told me they were going to escalate me for the 3rd time. I told them not to bother, but they did it anyway. Haven't heard anything back.

Just an update to what is happening, I will change my truck on the Rambox tracking page back to D again.

SIGH

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ram told me yesterday afternoon that I was still in D status. I know MOTS updated me to D1 yesterday morning but they used my original D1 Status date of 06/01. My original projected ship date was 06/14.

So I think I really haven't changed status and MOTS somehow just finally got around to finding out I was at one time in D1 way back on June 1st.

Ram Chat told me they were going to escalate me for the 3rd time. I told them not to bother, but they did it anyway. Haven't heard anything back.

Just an update to what is happening, I will change my truck on the Rambox tracking page back to D again.

SIGH

You definitely have some patience. It's tough watching you guys go through this. I for one, really hope my contacts are right about production ramping up next week.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You definitely have some patience. It's tough watching you guys go through this. I for one, really hope my contacts are right about production ramping up next week.
I hope your right. I hit day 91 on Monday. What can be so hard about a RamBox?

Phiefer

Reaction score
I just checked with my dealer on Friday (8/3) and both my May order (Black) and July order (Billet Silver) remain in D status. I've updated the tracking spreadsheet to reflect the dates. My dealer now says they could be delivered at the same time. Both are Limited's with rambox, 22" wheels and eTorque. I have prepared myself for a late Sept delivery (a date I picked out of the air). If truck comes in before that, It will exceed my expectation. For those members who may have already gotten a Billet Silver Limited with 22" wheels, please post your photos. I will need to decide between Black and Silver; need more photos and comments to convince me I should take the silver. I'm hoping the silver will be easier to care for, but the Black sure catches the eye. Comments welcome on any previous lessons learned on those two colors. Thanks..

Seadog1272

Reaction score
I have joined the waiting game

Date Ordered 2018-07-24

1500 Limited Crewcab 4x4 in Billet Silver Metalic Clear Coat
Black interior
5.7 Hemi & Etorque
3.92 Axle
Elocker Rear Axle
33 Gallon Tank
Limited Level 1 Group
Trailer Tow Group
Class IV Receiver Hitch
Rambox Cargo Management System
Offroad Group
Bed Utility Group

Neocane

Reaction score

I hope they're right also! Although if they're not, there really isn't anything any of us can do other than continue to wait.

Foxman

Reaction score
I just checked with my dealer on Friday (8/3) and both my May order (Black) and July order (Billet Silver) remain in D status. I've updated the tracking spreadsheet to reflect the dates. My dealer now says they could be delivered at the same time. Both are Limited's with rambox, 22" wheels and eTorque. I have prepared myself for a late Sept delivery (a date I picked out of the air). If truck comes in before that, It will exceed my expectation. For those members who may have already gotten a Billet Silver Limited with 22" wheels, please post your photos. I will need to decide between Black and Silver; need more photos and comments to convince me I should take the silver. I'm hoping the silver will be easier to care for, but the Black sure catches the eye. Comments welcome on any previous lessons learned on those two colors. Thanks..
I've had several black trucks and black cars. I just can't help myself when I see them on the lot. There is nothing prettier than a clean black vehicle.

However, when life comes along and I can't wash and care for it the way I want to, I regret the black and wish I had chosen a different color.

The black metallic is better than black but still shows dirt much more than lighter colors. However, if you can't help yourself and want what you want, get the black and get it ceramic coated. It is harder than the clear on the vehicle, more gloss, and stays considerably cleaner. Not sure about your area, but here is typically, $1k to $1500.

sgk

Reaction score
Gate Out 08/04/18 08:36:00 AM BUDD YARD OFFSITE - would this be considered good news considering its no longer in the budd yard with the other "2000" ram trucks?

Foxman

Reaction score
Gate Out 08/04/18 08:36:00 AM BUDD YARD OFFSITE - would this be considered good news considering its no longer in the budd yard with the other "2000" ram trucks?
Yeah Baby!!!!

sgk

Reaction score
with a reply like that he's either mocking me or truly excited, I'm not sure. I hope your right and Foxman is now hopeful.

Foxman

Reaction score
with a reply like that he's either mocking me or truly excited, I'm not sure. I hope your right and Foxman is now hopeful.
I'm pulling for these trucks to be shipping...hoping Jackson and others who are thinking they won't ship until later this month are wrong. No offense fellas.

...So yes. I'm hoping this is right!

Kramersp

Reaction score
Yep. That's good news! I'm still gonna beat you though!!!! Congrats!

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone else close to delivery besides @Kramersp @sgk ? @cjgerson @stubright I see you guys went back in then out of the Sterling Heights factory, that should be a good thing, and @Boatjockey you have left :alien: for the factory too.

I sure wish I lived close to you fellas, as I would be offering to bring the beverages for a homecoming celebration worthy of this momentous occasion. Real 2019 Ramboxes!

I think I speak for everyone waiting when I beg of y’all if you have the time - photos, videos, close-ups, impressions, all welcome. Shoot them empty, fill them to the brim, open, closed. I would like to see a margarita maker plugged into that outlet.

Ram power inverter 400 watts.

Margaritaville® Bahamas™ Frozen Concoction Maker®
400 watts of power and the Shave-N-Blend™ control perfectly mix ice and other delicious ingredients to provide your party with pitcher after pitcher of tasty margaritas.

Coincidence? I think not.

sgk

Reaction score
Is anyone else close to delivery besides @Kramersp @sgk ? @cjgerson @stubright I see you guys went back in then out of the Sterling Heights factory, that should be a good thing, and @Boatjockey you have left :alien: for the factory too.

I sure wish I lived close to you fellas, as I would be offering to bring the beverages for a homecoming celebration worthy of this momentous occasion. Real 2019 Ramboxes!

I think I speak for everyone waiting when I beg of y’all if you have the time - photos, videos, close-ups, impressions, all welcome. Shoot them empty, fill them to the brim, open, closed. I would like to see a margarita maker plugged into that outlet.

Ram power inverter 400 watts.

Margaritaville® Bahamas™ Frozen Concoction Maker®
400 watts of power and the Shave-N-Blend™ control perfectly mix ice and other delicious ingredients to provide your party with pitcher after pitcher of tasty margaritas.

Coincidence? I think not.
Do you need my address to ship me one over? it would be a swap considering you can't make it here with beverages and celebration accessories:D

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you need my address to ship me one over? it would be a swap considering you can't make it here with beverages and celebration accessories:D
I’ll stuff myself in the shipping box! You better bring the ice though, it’ll get hot in there.

BTW off topic but (dang internet) this just caused me to research the best ways to run blenders on inverters, and how to build a li-ion 18v to 120V inverter to fit in the Rambox so the tool batteries could charge slowly under the 400w (realistically 150w) limit, but the blender could rip through the juice. I better take myself over to the truck modification section...

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Built an order for a limited with ramboxes (no etorque) yesterday at the large dealer here in town. I asked specifically if I could still currently order the ramboxes. He said yes and built it on laptop. I then meet the manager and asked again, bringing up the various info members have listed. He said production is ramping up and he guaranteed 10 weeks on it if I ordered.

I am waiting to compare other area dealer prices first, so I didn't order.

I always fully recognize they might be full of B.asic S.tatement. But they either haven't got the memo on lengthy delays for new orders or they are being blatantly dishonest.

I feel like it's the X-files: The Truth is Out There.

The guy tossed me the keys to a limited to drive solo for two hours with nothing more than my phone number, so that was nice.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Built an order for a limited with ramboxes (no etorque) yesterday at the large dealer here in town. I asked specifically if I could still currently order the ramboxes. He said yes and built it on laptop. I then meet the manager and asked again, bringing up the various info members have listed. He said production is ramping up and he guaranteed 10 weeks on it if I ordered.

I am waiting to compare other area dealer prices first, so I didn't order.

I always fully recognize they might be full of B.asic S.tatement. But they either haven't got the memo on lengthy delays for new orders or they are being blatantly dishonest.

I feel like it's the X-files: The Truth is Out There.

The guy tossed me the keys to a limited to drive solo for two hours with nothing more than my phone number, so that was nice.
Your first hint that he is full of it should be that he guaranteed delivery in 10 weeks. If he wore a 60's polyester checkerboard suit that would be your second hint.

TCWoody

Reaction score
I was right. Lol. Just posted and seen you gave the answer.

@ichime has posted some insider stuff a time or two also. He might be of interest and may be interested.
2019 Rebel with E-Torque, Ramboxes, Bed Utility Group, Level 2 Equipment Group Trailer Brake Control, 33 gallon fuel tank, Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection. Ordered on 5-10-18. VIN assigned 6-5-18. D1 status 6-21-18. Finished production to body shop 7-21-18. Finished body shop and to invoicing 8-2-18. Now awaiting shipment from Sterling Heights, MI.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Just a heads up to those folks like Kramer whose vehicles are sitting in the New Boston lot waiting for transport. That lot is located directly under the approach / departure path of the Detroit airport main runways. You may want to check your paint when your vehicle arrives. Prolonged exposure to jet fuel / fumes may not be very good for the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread