5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

TimG

Reaction score
[QUOTE="
Ramcares is also helping me salvage my 500.00 Ram bucks coupon because of the wait. Reach out to them and hopefully they can help you guys that have waited so long too.[/QUOTE]

I just got off the phone with Ram Customer Care and they assured me that the 500 Bonus Cash that they sent me can still be applied to the truck even if its expired at the time of delivery. They said to call them when I'm at the dealership picking up the truck and they will give the dealer a code that authorizes the 500 offer. So that's pretty cool I guess(y)

Paco TX

Reaction score
Congrats buddy! I know it's been a long wait.
I just sent the following question to RamCares but thought I would post it here just in case one of you guys have a clue.

"Can someone from Ram please answer this question? Why have all the 2019 Ram 1500s ordered with Ram Boxes been delayed for so long. Trucks ordered in early May still haven't been built and those that have, are delayed in all kinds of limbo. Lots of people have thrown out unofficial guesses but someone from Ram has to know the answer. We're being very patient but why is this question so hard to answer?"

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I just sent the following question to RamCares but thought I would post it here just in case one of you guys have a clue.

"Can someone from Ram please answer this question? Why have all the 2019 Ram 1500s ordered with Ram Boxes been delayed for so long. Trucks ordered in early May still haven't been built and those that have, are delayed in all kinds of limbo. Lots of people have thrown out unofficial guesses but someone from Ram has to know the answer. We're being very patient but why is this question so hard to answer?"

Supplier issues. Trucks are finally moving with some members receiving theirs and a lot of the backlog is being scheduled and started being built quite quickly. 2 weeks ago they finally started building them in higher quantities.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I ordered May 7th. I went D1 for the second time on 08/20 and it was built today 8 days later. Hope yours it coming soon. Hopefully they will catch up fast now

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Is your info on our 5thgenrams.com Google Spreadsheet?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is now. I was told it was "in production" a month ago, but went by the dealer today and they said it was "back to "D" status, whatever that means.
You had an early order too! Do you have an Escalation number? Ram has now been emailing me daily about my build with an escalation number. Are you being tracked by 5thgenrams.com?

Phiefer

Reaction score
Looking at the google spreadsheet for the last several days, I noticed the orders of July 2nd had moved to D1. My re-ordered Silver Limited was placed on that date. I stopped at my dealer today and he checked and sure enough, Silver limited is now D1 along with the others. Ship date was posted as 9/10/18.
The original Black Limited I ordered back in May has been back in D1 for over a week now and it still has its original ship date of 6/13. I think they actually lost this one.
My dealer told me several weeks ago that both these trucks may arrive at the same time, and I'm beginning to think he may be right. Anyway, some progress is being made.

Kaz

Reaction score
Well we moved back to D1 according to customer care... but no estimated ship date... ugh.

Paco TX

Reaction score
You had an early order too! Do you have an Escalation number? Ram has now been emailing me daily about my build with an escalation number. Are you being tracked by 5thgenrams.com?
I'm new to the site. Don't know about escalation numbers. How did you get that from Ram. My dealer doesn't seem to know anything except the status going from D to D1.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm new to the site. Don't know about escalation numbers. How did you get that from Ram. My dealer doesn't seem to know anything except the status going from D to D1.
Go to Ram Chat online

Paco TX

Reaction score
By the way, can someone tell me what the codes mean? The dealer explained D & D1 but I don't know the others.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
By the way, can someone tell me what the codes mean? The dealer explained D & D1 but I don't know the others.
They have been explained millions of times on this forum. Search the forum for shipping codes. There are many more codes you will want to see that your truck will go through very soon

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
OK, I found the codes, thanks. But still wondering how you get Ram to email you daily.
We don't. They will email you "as needed" if you get an escalation number but you probably need a valid reason to be escalated.

The rest of us subscribe to a tracking service for $30 offered by JeepGarage.org called MOTS. That's were we see multiple daily updates. It can be akin to watching paint dry until your vehicle actually gets built. After that, every movement is reported all the way to the dealer's door.

Btw...welcome to the forum.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread