5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

TimG

Reaction score
Also, just because you have been "escalated" doesn't mean they will contact you at all. I have been "escalated" 5 times since I ordered in May. I went D-1 on the 21st of Aug and KZ last night. Still no message from my "Case Manager". Gotta take it with a grain of salt. MOTS is your only real source of reliable information. (And I personally think the information on this sites tracking service is more detailed since its the screenshot directly from BOTS)

Last edited:

Paco TX

Reaction score
Also, just because you have been "escalated" doesn't mean they will contact you at all. I have been "escalated" 5 times since I ordered in May. I went D-1 on the 21st of Aug and KZ last night. Still no message from my "Case Manager". Gotta take it with a grain of salt. MOTS is your only real source of reliable information. (And I personally think the information on this sites tracking service is more detailed since its the screenshot directly from MOTS)
You guys are awesome. Thanks for the info. I had decided to just forget that I had even ordered a truck and then just let it be a surprise when / if it ever comes in, but this might be fun.
By the way; this '19 will be my 3rd Longhorn with Ram Boxes. Had a 2011, driving a '14 now. For those of you who might have doubts, hang in there. Best option ever available on a truck. Once you have them, you can't do without 'em. Sort of like garage door openers and power windows.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
I think we were just fooled. I think the stop in "Gibson, IN" wasn't actually "Gibson County" in the south, but rather a stop in NW Indiana off of the Norfolk Southern line where we were then transferred to BNSF (Fort Madison). Now it's BNSF all the way to Fort Worth (Alliance).
Just wanted to thank you for pulling over so I can go through;). This shipping thing is strange. One day your train is ahead by 24 hours and 2 days later mine passes yours is ahead by 24 hours. I will not be as nice as you and pull over to wait for you:mad:. I am racing for that $1500 customer cash that expires Tuesday (unless the September cash is even higher, then I will be willing to wait for you).
This is all meant in fun so don't get cranky on me.

YardSale

Reaction score
So it's been more than 24 hours since my dealer told me we're out of D status.........still no change over at JG............................... Maybe Ram Chat knows something........wait, WHAT?!?!?! What the hell am I thinking?????????

Dradin

Reaction score
I made it to D1 status and I have a VIN. :D:D:D:D:D I was feeling left out watching the others on the google doc advance. I am tracking via this forums method versus the MOTS everyone keeps mentioning. Thanks to the 5th Gen RAMs team for offering this service. Let the trucks flow like the rivers of beer in my dreams!!!:p

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you for pulling over so I can go through;). This shipping thing is strange. One day your train is ahead by 24 hours and 2 days later mine passes yours is ahead by 24 hours. I will not be as nice as you and pull over to wait for you:mad:. I am racing for that $1500 customer cash that expires Tuesday (unless the September cash is even higher, then I will be willing to wait for you).
Maybe mine has just gone stealth...

Foxman

Reaction score
For those of you keeping score, today makes 17 trucks in KZ status!
I took some time and added columns to the spreadsheet to track the number of days our trucks are in each status for those statistics junkies.
I added a total days to delivery column so that we can see how long or not our trucks are taking at each stage of the process.

Hope yall don't mind the extra steps to add the dates for the status's to your order to get the calcs done. Once I have enough data, I'll see if I can get a running average calculation going. I'm having a little trouble with it wanting to include the 0 fields within the calculation.

Please don't edit the days fields in light gray as they are formulas, just add the dates that your truck has reached each status and the spreadsheet will do the rest.

If this is to complicated, l I can delete it, My apologies if I'm overstepping here...

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I took some time and added columns to the spreadsheet to track the number of days our trucks are in each status for those statistics junkies.
I added a total days to delivery column so that we can see how long or not our trucks are taking at each stage of the process.

Hope yall don't mind the extra steps to add the dates for the status's to your order to get the calcs done. Once I have enough data, I'll see if I can get a running average calculation going. I'm having a little trouble with it wanting to include the 0 fields within the calculation.

Please don't edit the days fields in light gray as they are formulas, just add the dates that your truck has reached each status and the spreadsheet will do the rest.

If this is to complicated, l I can delete it, My apologies if I'm overstepping here...
Good stuff....and that's exactly why a spreadsheet is useful.

metb4

Reaction score

Looks great to me - thanks!

YardSale

Reaction score
Ok, this should be interesting........went to my dealer today to find what was going on. Had to explain the entire sordid tale since my salesman was on vacation. They changed my 2nd order to a "sold" order. Let's see if that has any effect on my status..........

Foxman

Reaction score
Just got this email from FCA.

I am writing with an update on your 2019 Ram 1500 Order! According to our resources, your order is now in the Gateline Schedule Status (D1) with a build plan timing for the week of September 10th. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your order & reach back out via email the week of September 17th with an update. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, Nicole Ram Product Information Center

Anybody recieve an email like this and had their build completed according to schedule. I know this is only a recent development as these trucks are now moving but just don't want to get my hopes up to high.

Last edited:

TimG

Reaction score

I am writing with an update on your 2019 Ram 1500 Order! According to our resources, your order is now in the Gateline Schedule Status (D1) with a build plan timing for the week of September 10th. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your order & reach back out via email the week of September 17th with an update. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, Nicole Ram Product Information Center

Anybody recieve an email like this and had their build completed according to schedule. I know this is only a recent development as these trucks are now moving but just don't want to get my hopes up to high.

I got that exact email, word for word, and by the same "Nicole" , this morning. I thought it was funny because I went KZ yesterday, but they tell me I'm D-1 Today. Gotta love the automated systems!:ROFLMAO:

TCWoody

Reaction score
Hey @TCWoody, what do you think of your truck? Can we get a pic or twenty?
Thanks Foxman. Only have about 700 miles on the truck. My impressions are that I have never had a truck that rides as nice as this one. It is incredible how quiet it is out on the highway. Had a paint flaw on the tailgate but they repainted the tailgate and put on new emblems and decals so we are good to go. The truck came in with the spray in bed liner that I did not order. I like Rhino Linings and my intent was to have them do it. As you can probably understand after waiting 108 days, I was not going to refuse the truck over the bed liner. The dealership refunded me the cost of the spray in bed liner, so I got it for free. Hope it holds up! Will get some pictures in the near future. Thanks all and good luck with your orders!!!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I somehow reached Arkansas City, KS, about 3.5 hours before you. Sorry :(

TimG

Reaction score

I got that exact email, word for word, and by the same "Nicole" , this morning. I thought it was funny because I went KZ yesterday, but they tell me I'm D-1 Today. Gotta love the automated systems!:ROFLMAO:

I guess she figured it out. I just got this one:
I am writing with an update on your 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 4x4! According to our resources, your vehicle has completed the build process earlier then excepted and been approved for shipment. With that being said, as shipping arrangements need to be finalized I do not have a dealership ETA available as of today. I will continue to track the status of your 2019 Ram 1500 order & will provide email updates as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, Nicole Ram Product Information Center

Better late than never I suppose:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread