5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

metb4

Reaction score
Hey Met4b, I was just checking on your truck and its been in Mound Yard since 8/20. I think you should contact Ram Chat and see whats up! lol.
As unhelpful as I had figured:

According to our records your vehicle has been shipped to storage. This is the stage prior to being released by the plant. It may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. If your vehicle is being shipped via railcar, vehicles maybe held until there are enough units to fill the shipping requirements.

For what it's worth, my dealer contacted me over the weekend and also said that it had been shipped to storage. Maybe waiting for a full rail car to Southern California? He said the estimated ship date is September 6

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ramchat just gave me an estimated 9/3 build date. I am absolutely certain my Ramchat assistant wasn't a Robot. I told him a joke and he replied with more humour. Computers don't get jokes...especially mine.

Dean3206

Reaction score
Holy mackerel I woke up this morning and looked at MOTS and mine is built. I had received an email from Ram Chat saying it wasn't going to be built till week of 9-7. Ordered 5-23-18, first D1 on 6-21-18, then back to D, then D1 again on 8-21 now as of the last MOTs its built pending inspection. 93 Days 17 Hours 13 Minutes since I ordered.

TimG

Reaction score
Of the 08/21 group, @t_george77 is the only one showing movement with a JB status. He has an older order date of 05/21. I hope the progress continues!

I was laid up yesterday with a bad back so I wasn't able to get to the computer to check things out, but this is for sure great news! Haven't heard anything from my dealer or the Ram chat/customer service folks, but if MOTS shows it, I believe it!!!

cjgerson

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the mx4 for rambox and received it yet? Ordered mine in June and have not received it yet

Ed who did you order from? I just ordered an MX4 from Morrie at tonneau factory outlet last night, was hoping to have it in the next weeks for an up coming trip.

ramfan

Reaction score
Week 15 update still in D1 but shipping date change from 9-1 to 8-29 you gota love it

YardSale

Reaction score
So my dealer emails me this morning saying my truck has moved out of D status! Jeepgarage update (as of 11 minutes ago) still has me listed as a new order..........WTF?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So my dealer emails me this morning saying my truck has moved out of D status! Jeepgarage update (as of 11 minutes ago) still has me listed as a new order..........WTF?

It takes a day or so to go through the system

cjgerson

Reaction score
Direct from bak flip

Its estimated i will get my bakflip mx4 delivered 9/10-9/14

https://bakindustries.com states: "BAK products are custom built. Please allow 1-3 business days to build & ship your order." Which is very similar verbiage I got from TOF. I would follow up on your order to see what the dang deal is....

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, moving this conversation over to exterior. But I have called and emailed

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/