5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Ranchram

Reaction score
I have been remiss in not using the order tracking on our site here. I went to D1 on 6/21 with an initial order date of 5/9/18 and modified 6/3/18 for the trailer tow mirror delete. If someone who has considerably more computer skills than I do can add me to the list that would be great. Also hopefully the folks that just recently went D1 will move quicker than myself and the others that have been waiting since May. I just want all of us to get our trucks.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, if they can build and ship all those, it will clear out the spreadsheet

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer just emailed me and told me I hit F Status today and my truck is being painted! Woo Hoo!!!

I was surprised the 6:00pm MOTS update didn't show this. Maybe MOTS is more delayed than we thought?

1Raider

Reaction score
I was surprised the 6:00pm MOTS update didn't show this. Maybe MOTS is more delayed than we thought?

Yea mine was delayed also when I went to D1 on 8/21 it didn't show on there until the next middle of the day update.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The RamBox spreadsheet shows the following moving to D1 recently (if they are using the spreadsheet correctly). They are sorted by order date:
- @edrclark (D1 on 8/21) (Ordered on 5/6)
- @Slim (8/20) (5/7)
- @Edwards (8/21) (5/9)
- @TDubyaDubya (8/22) (5/12)
- @Phiefer (8/24) (5/12)
- @t_george77 (8/22) (5/14) built
- @ramfan (8/20) (5/14)
- @Dean3206 (8/21) (5/23) built
- @jscoc (8/21) (5/25)
- @Adventurer42 (8/21) (5/27)
- @1Raider (8/20) (6/7)
- @thcmas35 (8/22) (6/28)
- @ExcursionDiesel (8/21) (7/3)
- @rdz418 (8/21) (7/3)
- @The2ndlife (8/24) (8/10)
- @dutchman187 (8/21) (8/13)

Foxman

Reaction score
Guys, for those of you who have recently placed orders, are new to this thread, and have not read the history here.

There is a spreadsheet located here for tracking your order:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uqu3PEWyQk_OSEmt_Jt0EbpN3ofg71BbKoyarrZemCA/edit#gid=0

Feel tree to edit the sheet and add your truck. Please take your time and follow the format and its very simple.

As a general rule, for your truck to be listed here, we ask that you have a truck on order equipped with Ramboxes.

In addition, to keep everything clean and trackable, it is suggested that you register for MOTs tracking with the guys at Jeepgarage.org.

This enables the rest of us to enjoy your wait with you by either watching our get built before you so we can gloat, or watch your's get built before ours and get pissed off wondering why ours is taking so long. (Many of us spend large parts of our day checking the site in the hopes that some small change happens with our order and/or yours!)

This is updated several times per day all for a donation to the site of about $30 bucks. Its well worth it to follow your trucks progress or lack thereof.

You can follow your build's progress each day at the following thread.
https://jeepgarage.org/f102/custome...ge-chrysler-fiat-and-ram-vehicles-203991.html

You can bug the **** out of Ram's ill equipped foreign meat sacks on Ramchat at:
https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/ram/index.html

You can call Ram customer service for an equally time consuming, irritating, and useless conversation at 866-726-4636.

Wow...sigh...that last part felt good...now back to waiting for my truck!

Last edited:

Tlsuzi

Reaction score
Got this

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 12:37 PM
To: TLSUZI>
Subject: FCA Update Case#:xxxxxx

Dear Customer:
Case #: xxxxxxxxx
VIN: nullnull
Vehicle Description:
Dear Thomas: I am writing with an update on your 2019 Ram 1500 Order! According to our resources, your vehicle is now in the Gateline Schedule Status (D1) with a build plan timing for the week of September 3rd. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will contact you back with an update the week of September 10th. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, Nicole Ram Product Information Center
To reply to this email, please use the link below:
http://chrysler.com/contactus/twowaycommunication/validatedatakey.do?dataKey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sincerely,
NICOLE
Customer Assistance Center

Foxman

Reaction score
Hey Met4b, I was just checking on your truck and its been in Mound Yard since 8/20. I think you should contact Ram Chat and see whats up! lol.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got this

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 12:37 PM
To: TLSUZI>
Subject: FCA Update Case#:xxxxxx

Dear Customer:
Case #: xxxxxxxxx
VIN: nullnull
Vehicle Description:
Dear Thomas: I am writing with an update on your 2019 Ram 1500 Order! According to our resources, your vehicle is now in the Gateline Schedule Status (D1) with a build plan timing for the week of September 3rd. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will contact you back with an update the week of September 10th. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, Nicole Ram Product Information Center
To reply to this email, please use the link below:
http://chrysler.com/contactus/twowaycommunication/validatedatakey.do?dataKey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sincerely,
NICOLE
Customer Assistance Center
That's good news. With a 7/11 order date and Ramboxes, that's a very optimistic build date!

metb4

Reaction score
Hey Met4b, I was just checking on your truck and its been in Mound Yard since 8/20. I think you should contact Ram Chat and see whats up! lol.
Good idea! Haven't bugged them in a while. See what they have to say...

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the mx4 for rambox and received it yet? Ordered mine in June and have not received it yet

Users who are viewing this thread