5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Love seeing the RamBox trucks arrive. Hope everyone gets theirs before labor day, I can't imagine the agony some of you guys are in waiting for your trucks

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks and still a "new order" ....unscheduled. Others are 6 weeks further along and still in "new order". Feels pretty hopeless.... I'm glad others are moving along though.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks and still a "new order" ....unscheduled. Others are 6 weeks further along and still in "new order". Feels pretty hopeless.... I'm glad others are moving along though.

If it makes you feel any better, my original order was placed May 19th, I chatted with Ram last on August 6th and was still told NO estimated build date, still NO D1 and had (pointlessly) escalated 3 times. On August 10th is was put into D1 and it was built 4 days later. Now granted...I pretty much have no attachment to that truck other than the RamBoxes, if I was waiting to take delivery of it, it would have taken 4 years off my life so I feel for you. You're on the home stretch my friend!

Last edited:

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@alwi228 , do you have the mx4 installed? I have ordered one, but it has not come in yet, I guess the rambox version is not shipping yet.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@alwi228 , do you have the mx4 installed? I have ordered one, but it has not come in yet, I guess the rambox version is not shipping yet.

I do, and I love it! She lives outside and is more waterproof than I hoped for, minimal dampness on both sides near the tailgate but I dont keep anything in my bed that would care. Very solid and looks great. I think about a grand installed

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my truck 5/21, checked on it constantly up until

If it makes you feel any better, my original order was placed May 19th, I chatted with Ram last on August 6th and was still told NO estimated build date, still NO D1 and had (pointlessly) escalated 3 times. On August 10th is was put into D1 and it was built 4 days later. Now granted...I pretty much have no attachment to that truck other than the RamBoxes, if I was waiting to take delivery of it, it would have taken 4 years off my life so I feel for you. You're on the home stretch my friend!

Thanks for the encouraging words. I am struggling with keeping my Jeep Grand Cherokee in pristine condition lately. My 10 month old Pit Bull is assaulting it and has eaten the plastic body molding since it sits dormant waiting to be traded. Very frustrating and costly since my trade value will drop if it's not repaired. I've resorted to putting an electric fence around it.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouraging words. I am struggling with keeping my Jeep Grand Cherokee in pristine condition lately. My 10 month old Pit Bull is assaulting it and has eaten the plastic body molding since it sits dormant waiting to be traded. Very frustrating and costly since my trade value will drop if it's not repaired. I've resorted to putting an electric fence around it.
Maybe go to a junk yard to get the dog some cheap "chew toys?"

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Hmmmm...electric fence eh? Something to consider with my 10 month old son

Tlsuzi

Reaction score
I ordered my Limted Ivory sunroof eTorque in Atlanta July 11, I have been emailing them, here is the email response I got yesterday
Dear XXXXXX: Congratulations! We are excited you have chosen the 2019 All-New Ram 1500 and want to welcome you to the Ram Truck Family. We understand there is some speculation regarding the timing of delivery for your new Ram Truck and I am here to assist you. Please know that the all-new Ram 1500 production is still in a launch phase and timing will vary depending on your unique, specific configuration. With production ramp up and strong demand for the all-new Ram 1500, we are experiencing longer than usual order to delivery times. Due to this, there are delays in production of the RamBox Cargo Management System. We are working to expedite your order as quickly as possible. I will continue to track the status of your 2019 Ram 1500 order & will provide email updates as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, XXXXX Ram Product Information Center.

I posted this in General I'll point to this thread

Tlsuzi

Reaction score
I ordered my Limited Ivory sunroof eTorque in Atlanta July 11, I'm D still, I have been emailing them, here is the response I got yesterday:

Dear XXXXXX: Congratulations! We are excited you have chosen the 2019 All-New Ram 1500 and want to welcome you to the Ram Truck Family. We understand there is some speculation regarding the timing of delivery for your new Ram Truck and I am here to assist you. Please know that the all-new Ram 1500 production is still in a launch phase and timing will vary depending on your unique, specific configuration. With production ramp up and strong demand for the all-new Ram 1500, we are experiencing longer than usual order to delivery times. Due to this, there are delays in production of the RamBox Cargo Management System. We are working to expedite your order as quickly as possible. I will continue to track the status of your 2019 Ram 1500 order & will provide email updates as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, XXXXX Ram Product Information Center.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hmmmm...electric fence eh? Something to consider with my 10 month old son

I grabbed the wire since I didn't want to subject my dog to anything I couldn't take. Yowza!!! Achtung!!! $#$#&#¶∆!

Might be a bit much for a toddler with clammy conductive hands!

Users who are viewing this thread