5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Finally hit KZ status today. Now where is that train car parked so we can get it loaded and on the way southbound?
Can someone please change my status on the spreadsheet (my old laptop is acting screwy). Thanks.

Congrats man!

Duane

Reaction score
Finally hit KZ status today. Now where is that train car parked so we can get it loaded and on the way southbound?
Can someone please change my status on the spreadsheet (my old laptop is acting screwy). Thanks.

Good for u, Boatjockey!
How far south are you?
Mine (KZ since Friday) has not shipped yet, so maybe ours will be loaded on same train to Winston-Salem.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Good for u, Boatjockey!
How far south are you?
Mine (KZ since Friday) has not shipped yet, so maybe ours will be loaded on same train to Winston-Salem.
Thank you. I thought I would be stuck in that JS jail for a long time. Mine is heading to Texas when it gets loaded.
BTW there are some funny videos on YouTube (not for the guys that got the trucks) about quality control. A limited delivered a few weeks ago here in Texas had chrome window trim on passenger side and black trim on driver side, another guy had mismatched seats, and others. Just make sure to take your time and do a complete system check and a carefull walk around the vehicle when delivered.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well the week of the 13th has come and gone and only one tracked RamBox shipped this week.
Anyone have any new predictions?

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Well the week of the 13th has come and gone and only one tracked RamBox shipped this week.
Anyone have any new predictions?

we all know there is a delay issue. im watching very closely to the few that have received them to date. (3). im hoping they were not rushed and all is good. - the excitement builds:)

Foxman

Reaction score
I got another sale for my existing truck locked in this weekend and this guy can wait until my new truck comes in so the pressure is off for me.

I still want my truck yesterday.

It seems like myself, 202snowman, Neocane, edrclark, Slim, and Edwards aren't seeing any love. We've got the oldest tracked rambox builds and all still in D. Swamprabbit ordered on 6/19 and is in Inspection...No offense to Swamprabbit, but just saying...

1Raider

Reaction score
I got another sale for my existing truck locked in this weekend and this guy can wait until my new truck comes in so the pressure is off for me.

It seems like myself, 202snowman, Neocane, edrclark, Slim, and Edwards aren't seeing any love. We've got the oldest tracked rambox builds and all still in D. Swamprabbit ordered on 6/19 and is in Inspection...No offense to Swamprabbit, but just saying...

Don't forget me!

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Here is a link to the video with the mismatched trim. He is also showing an issue with the 12" screen locking up and losing memory when on audio. There is no way that a dealer can say they say they were "unable to verify the issue".
Second one is a weird situation with what looks like a possessed 12" radio screen.

Foxman

Reaction score
Don't forget me!
1Raider...I don't see you on the tracking sheet bud. You want me to add you?
If so, please send your build details, order date and jeepgarage tracking info so I can get you on there.

Boatjockey

Reaction score

You guys definitely deserve better treatment. This is just plain wrong the way FCA screwed up this rollout. I hope that they at least offer you guys some extra incentive (cash back, voucher for accessories, or something worth a few hundred $s).
I am on day 104 but hopefully just waiting for a train.

1Raider

Reaction score
1Raider...I don't see you on the tracking sheet bud. You want me to add you?
If so, please send your build details, order date and jeepgarage tracking info so I can get you on there.

On the way

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What happened to #1 and #2 on the tracking sheet? I know #1 was @Foxman. I can't remember who was #2. Both not on the sheet this morning????

Users who are viewing this thread