5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Duane

Reaction score
I have not contacted FCA for the past 6-7 weeks (only contacted them twice since I placed my order). The info they provide is useless and they seem to not care anyway. Escalation is a bunch of bull based on what I am seeing on this forum so why bother. Seems like others are starting to move so hopefully mine will move too. Dealer says he has a loading date of 8/21 but I had a delivery date in June and then July so I'll believe it when I see it moving in MOTS. Good luck to you as well.

Hey, Boatjockey:
Better check your status, as mine just went to KZ .

All: After a month in JS, mine is released for shipping. This could be a good sign for many of you!

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Hey, Boatjockey:
Better check your status, as mine just went to KZ .

All: After a month in JS, mine is released for shipping. This could be a good sign for many of you!
Still in JS as of 9pm.

Clipsmeyer

Reaction score
No movement on mine. I ordered on 6/25 it was d1 on 7/12 as of 8/2 it was back at D. Mine is Rb+et+ off-road limited delmonico red and light frost interior

Douglas31

Reaction score
Was lucky enough to get mine today! I did not get the bed utility package and wasn’t sure if it would come with the rails and cargo divider but it did. I had the dealer add the spray in liner. Something to look out for and I’m not sure if anyone else has had this but the pieces to transition the bed divider into the bed extender are not there as shown in the picture. The dealer is looking into it. B8299EF8-1921-4A90-BA00-C926A2DAA141.jpeg 24894734-2FC8-4CB8-816D-64F16468A116.jpeg 676A2BF3-BCAB-4A0C-9006-DBA3C265F056.jpeg F5CFADD4-6B5E-4ACB-9F5A-C9CEA566DF01.jpeg

metb4

Reaction score
Was lucky enough to get mine today! I did not get the bed utility package and wasn’t sure if it would come with the rails and cargo divider but it did. I had the dealer add the spray in liner. Something to look out for and I’m not sure if anyone else has had this but the pieces to transition the bed divider into the bed extender are not there as shown in the picture. The dealer is looking into it. View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843
Congrats! Good lookin' Laramie!

ponypride

Reaction score
I ordered the BUG. I thought it was just the rails and the spray in bed liner. Is. The ribbing where the divider fits into part of the standard truck bed, or is it part of the BUG package? I never noticed this on a standard bed without the BUG.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my Limted Ivory sunroof eTorque in Atlanta July 11, I have been emailing them, here is the email response I got yesterday
Dear XXXXXX: Congratulations! We are excited you have chosen the 2019 All-New Ram 1500 and want to welcome you to the Ram Truck Family. We understand there is some speculation regarding the timing of delivery for your new Ram Truck and I am here to assist you. Please know that the all-new Ram 1500 production is still in a launch phase and timing will vary depending on your unique, specific configuration. With production ramp up and strong demand for the all-new Ram 1500, we are experiencing longer than usual order to delivery times. Due to this, there are delays in production of the RamBox Cargo Management System. We are working to expedite your order as quickly as possible. I will continue to track the status of your 2019 Ram 1500 order & will provide email updates as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, XXXXX Ram Product Information Center.

I posted this in General I'll point to this thread
I have got that exact same email twice already. Word for word.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was lucky enough to get mine today! I did not get the bed utility package and wasn’t sure if it would come with the rails and cargo divider but it did. I had the dealer add the spray in liner. Something to look out for and I’m not sure if anyone else has had this but the pieces to transition the bed divider into the bed extender are not there as shown in the picture. The dealer is looking into it. View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843
Yeah those missing pieces are kind of important.

YardSale

Reaction score
You know........I'm beginning to feel like Max Steel isn't getting any love from FCA......over on the other tracking forum seems like every Max Steel 1500 listed hasn't gotten any updates from "new order." Or is it just me........

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure how it got delivered this way but the divider and rails only come with the bed utility group. Are you sure it's not on your window sticker?

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is production batched by color? Seems like it would have to be that way. Seems that once the paint booths are setup for a color, they would run only that color to avoid contamination.

Douglas31

Reaction score
Not sure how it got delivered this way but the divider and rails only come with the bed utility group. Are you sure it's not on your window sticker?
Yeah, I’m sure it’s not there. Would’ve liked to have the bed lights.

TCWoody

Reaction score
You know........I'm beginning to feel like Max Steel isn't getting any love from FCA......over on the other tracking forum seems like every Max Steel 1500 listed hasn't gotten any updates from "new order." Or is it just me........
My Rebel in Max Steel has been built and is on the way to the dealer.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Finally hit KZ status today. Now where is that train car parked so we can get it loaded and on the way southbound?
Can someone please change my status on the spreadsheet (my old laptop is acting screwy). Thanks.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally hit KZ status today. Now where is that train car parked so we can get it loaded and on the way southbound?
Can someone please change my status on the spreadsheet (my old laptop is acting screwy). Thanks.
Done

Users who are viewing this thread