5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer just called me. They still see my order as D status with a ship date of June 14. I was told they have seen no movement on any of their other RamBox orders. They have been given no further information. They are just as frustrated as the rest of us.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Dealer just called me. They still see my order as D status with a ship date of June 14. I was told they have seen no movement on any of their other RamBox orders. They have been given no further information. They are just as frustrated as the rest of us.
Any possibility of getting a regional rep involved, placing a new order and expediting it as a gesture of good will? Your situation is unacceptable and totally unfair and unreasonable. They need to make it right for you.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score

lets see, 2 delivered, 1 about to be, 3 just moved to KZ today and at least 3 just built in the last few days. yeah, right no movment

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
lets see, 2 delivered, 1 about to be, 3 just moved to KZ today and at least 3 just built in the last few days. yeah, right no movment
His dealer has seen no movement of their RamBox orders...

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just figured out that today makes 14 weeks for me. I was going to see what Ram chat has to say but apparently a whole lot of you are clogging up the system this morning!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oops, thought he was talking about the ram chat folks, my frustration is getting the better of me

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Right there with you. I'm making myself read things twice when my vision narrows.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
His dealer has seen no movement of their RamBox orders...
His dealer appears as incompetent as FCA has been with their communication and production planning. It's hard to pinpoint the source of his issue but his dealer is obviously lacking the skill or the desire to help him. Time to go up the food chain !!!

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Yeah, ram chat just kicked me off
You guys are the customers spending a lot of money on a product that the manufacturer has failed to produce as promised. That is bad enough but to treat you with such a lack of respect is beyond unacceptable. As a business owner, I would not tolerate such behavior from my employees toward a customer. They should be reaching out to you and be grateful that you have shown such patience. I certainly would not buy their product if they did that to me.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am discussing my dealers Rambox orders specific to them

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
His dealer appears as incompetent as FCA has been with their communication and production planning. It's hard to pinpoint the source of his issue but his dealer is obviously lacking the skill or the desire to help him. Time to go up the food chain !!!
I have been very happy with my dealer and we have reached up the food chain, but the food chain is not reaching back down

Boatjockey

Reaction score
I was refering to his comment about his dealer not seeing any movement with Ramboxes. My dealer looked in his computer, did a 3000 mile search and was able to locate Rambox vehicles within the entire U.S.. It took him less than 30 seconds.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was refering to his comment about his dealer not seeing any movement with Ramboxes. My dealer looked in his computer, did a 3000 mile search and was able to locate Rambox vehicles within the entire U.S.. It took him less than 30 seconds.
I am talking about the other pending ones they have on order from my dealership. None of those have been received or have moved past D yet. I understand that there is movement for others dealerships or locations, but no luck for my specific dealership.

Duane

Reaction score
I am talking about the other pending ones they have on order from my dealership. None of those have been received or have moved past D yet. I understand that there is movement for others dealerships or locations, but no luck for my specific dealership.

You guys are the customers spending a lot of money on a product that the manufacturer has failed to produce as promised. That is bad enough but to treat you with such a lack of respect is beyond unacceptable. As a business owner, I would not tolerate such behavior from my employees toward a customer. They should be reaching out to you and be grateful that you have shown such patience. I certainly would not buy their product if they did that to me.

Guys, my RamBox equipped truck was built on July 18 & has been in JS (storage) since then.....likely with that nice dark blue leather-covered dash baking out in the sun. No information or courtesy communication from FCA at all. So very disapointing & frusrating.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking it's probably a legality thing. Too bad because that would have been cool, I would have loved to see the post when he picked it up with the Ramboxes full of beer and ice! :ROFLMAO:

Could have been Rootbeer.;):LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread