5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Box

VoiceOfReason

Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
Hey "V of R"- why would you "like this" -- I certainly didn't like much owing MY Uncle Sam $195 !
263a.png
Sympathy and empathy.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So.....on another forum, someone noticed on the build/price tool online that it no longer states "late availability" under the RamBox....possibly meaning you can order now?@JaredBalfour can you confirm? I had ordered without the RamBox (I've never had them, the look great but I really "don't know what I'm missing".

On that note - can anyone confirm what they come with? I know on the '18s they came with the bed divider/extender...but it doesn't show that on the build/price tool.

Not sure I can add them...I know with Ford once you get a VIN the chance of changing options are few and far between!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just asked a source at SHAP about the Ram Boxes, 5.7 eTorque and something else I have a photo of that I'll be writing about soon.
1f44d.png

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
Just asked a source at SHAP about the Ram Boxes, 5.7 eTorque and something else I have a photo of that I'll be writing about soon.
1f44d.png
Good job @Jared Balfour. Very impressd with your use of sources and their ability to help you. I can't wait to see this etorque in a Tradesman hauling a load and in to hushed Rebel climbing a hill.

I just wish that when you order ram box you didn't have to change package...and I haven't seen it in a tradesman...which makes even less sense.

I really want a Ram Box on my next truck, but it seems to end up costing more than the 995 it is listed at.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
He hasn't seen any with the Ram Box yet but is going to do some digging around today and get back to me on it, as soon as I have a solid answer you guys will know.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
<woltlab-quote data-link="https://5thgenrams.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/361-ram-box/&postID=3116#post3116" data-author="Jared Balfour">Just asked a source at SHAP about the Ram Boxes, 5.7 eTorque and something else I have a photo of that I'll be writing about soon.
1f44d.png
</woltlab-quote>Any sources that can tell you if the V6 is going to be available in the Rebel in Canada like in US.
263a.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@BobbiBigWheels might know, depending on whether it's in his ordering system or not. Based on the Canadian pricing guide that I have seen I'm going to say no. Looks like the V6 is only in the Tradesman and Big Horn. Doesn't mean this is 100% fact as things could have changed.

Canadian pricing list:

(see attachment)

Attachments

• canadianprice.jpg
    canadianprice.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 141

2019REBEL

Reaction score
That's kind of why I am waiting til August time frame to order one as our Canadian build site only lists the Hemi. Like to try the Etorque before I order one.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I know it was kind of a non answer, I don't like to confirm things unless I personally know it's fact.

D

Deleted member 85

2019REBEL said:
Any sources that can tell you if the V6 is going to be available in the Rebel in Canada like in US.
263a.png
Being that it is available in a DS Rebel, I see it moving to the DT Rebel also. I know nothing, but I think the more V6s that FCA can put in the DT Ram, the more money they make.

Flot

Reaction score
Earlier in the thread people were asking about pricing on the "Bed Utility Group."

What is included in this package varies between trims. In the Limited, for instance, spray-in bedliner is standard, so the utility group includes rails and the divider. In the Laramie, spray-in bedliner is not standard, so the Utility Group package adds this, for an extra $450 or so. In the Rebel, it looks like the spray in and rails are standard, so the bed utility group is just lights and hooks.

Flot

Reaction score
It does look like they have updated the US build-and-price and I don't see any options listed as late availability.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bed utility does not include the divider from what I've seen on dealers lots.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Bed divider is part of the Rambox not the Bed Utility Group. At least it is on the Rebel that I built.

D

Deleted member 85

2019REBEL said:
Bed divider is part of the Rambox not the Bed Utility Group. At least it is on the Rebel that I built.
(see attachment)

Bed Utility Group includes cargo divider.

Attachments

• pasted-from-clipboard.png
    pasted-from-clipboard.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 116

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All I know is...when I ordered my truck last week the question was raised and I was told it didn't come with it. That truck I linked too - it isn't listed on the window sticker and my sales guy said it didn't come with the truck.

I wasn't going to place a $700 bet on if it came with it or not...so I'm opting to install the bedlights myself after I put in a BedRug. Had it came with the divider I'd have lived with the spray in liner.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
I know Canadian versions it's included with the Rambox. Must be different for US version. I know when I got my 2014 it was in the backseat still in its plastic.

BED UTILITY GROUP, -inc: LED bed lighting, 4 adjustable cargo tie-down hooks Code: ANT

This is for Rebel built on the carcostcanada website.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The USA has the cargo divider with the RamBox and not the bed utility. I keep forgetting the options are different for Canada and the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread