5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Box

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram Box no longer showing "Late availability" on the Ram website for me. Also looks like the E-Tourque is now available.

Does the Ram Box include the Bed Utility Group or are they two different items now?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just talked to my local dealer, he can now order the E-tourque, but can’t find the rambox yet

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Bed Utility Group separate item(includes LED lights and 4 cargo tie down anchors) whereas the Rambox(includes cargo management system and bed divider).

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer can't see the Ram Box either.....

So to get the LED lights and anchors, you need to order both? The anchors used to come with the Ram Box....looks like that adds 595.00 to the sticker from my 2015 Limited

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know the Bed Utility Group is different prices for the different trims. When I option it on a Rebel it's $200 but on a Bighorn it's $750.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019REBEL said:
I know the Bed Utility Group is different prices for the different trims. When I option it on a Rebel it's $200 but on a Bighorn it's $750.
895 on the Limited I was pricing in addition to the 995 for the Ram Box

D

Deleted member103

2019REBEL said:
NOW THAT IS REVERSE FINANCIAL DISCRIMINATION . . . IN THE MOST HIDEOUS FORM I CAN IMAGINE . . . A MAJOR FORM OF "B.S." AND DESERVES TO BE "LOOKED INTO" BY the Consumer Protection Groups . . . what's left of them ! DITTO FOR THE LIMITED's pricing ! (SL) .

Rupbre

Reaction score
Is the 5.7 etorque really available now? The limited doesn’t have it listed as late availability, but the longhorn does. Confusing.

cjgerson

Reaction score
Yeah my dealer called me at the end of last week and said hemi with etorque is now available in their ordering system.

Rupbre

Reaction score
So, just a follow up, The 5.7 etorque is being produced and installed in the truck now. I hate to order because it says you can, but in reality, it will be August before they are actually producing them. Anyone know?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Rupbre said:
So, just a follow up, The 5.7 etorque is being produced and installed in the truck now. I hate to order because it says you can, but in reality, it will be August before they are actually producing them. Anyone know?
I'll see if I can get some information about whether they're being produced or not.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My utility group for my '19 Laramie Quad Cab was $795.

D

Deleted member103

alacombe said:
My utility group for my '19 Laramie Quad Cab was $795.
Perhaps because Crew's have 5'7" bed and Quads a 6'4" bed ?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer still not able to order anything with the RamBox....... So Frustrating!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
I'll see if I can get some information about whether they're being produced or not.
Hear anything yet? I definitely want the Ram Box but the E-Tourque may be on my list as well.......the wait is killing me!
263a.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Slim said:
Hear anything yet? I definitely want the Ram Box but the E-Tourque may be on my list as well.......the wait is killing me!
263a.png
Nothing yet, I'll reach out to a few contacts again today.

VoiceOfReason

Reaction score
Ram Box is a must for me. But then, so is being able to afford a truck. Tax return will change the tide this year. I just don't know which way yet. Could be huge return, could mean an audit. Who gets the 1099-S anyway . . . I never found one, but, having sold rentals, somebody had to get one.
1f914.png

D

Deleted member103

VoiceOfReason said:
Ram Box is a must for me. But then, so is being able to afford a truck. Tax return will change the tide this year. I just don't know which way yet. Could be huge return, could mean an audit. Who gets the 1099-S anyway . . . I never found one, but, having sold rentals, somebody had to get one.
1f914.png
I wound up OWING $195 . . . 1st time that has happened in I don't remember ?

D

Deleted member103

LOU.2 said:
I wound up OWING $195 . . . 1st time that has happened in I don't remember ?
Hey "V of R"- why would you "like this" -- I certainly didn't like much owing MY Uncle Sam $195 !
263a.png

Users who are viewing this thread