5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

truckless

Reaction score
I’m going on over 4 months now with no assigned VIN. I was told by the dealer GM that he spoke to his rep and they will be allocating February builds next week and to wait to see if my build will be picked up. Ordered august 15th, frustrating no doubt for some of us up here
It's ****ing retarded

sactruck

Reaction score
Thanks Eighty for getting back to me and working on getting my order added to the tracker. I was looking at some of the orders that had window stickers posted and noticed that all of the ones I looked at with Hemi 5.7 engines had E-Torque. I ordered a non E-Torque 5.7 Hemi. I was kind of surprised that I was the exception when picking what engine to get.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Eighty for getting back to me and working on getting my order added to the tracker. I was looking at some of the orders that had window stickers posted and noticed that all of the ones I looked at with Hemi 5.7 engines had E-Torque. I ordered a non E-Torque 5.7 Hemi. I was kind of surprised that I was the exception when picking what engine to get.
I also have non etorque

chris288

Reaction score
i too do about 95% highway driving and have had 2 non e-torqu 5.7s, ordered my 2022 rebel without it as well. I test drove 2 trucks with e-torque, there is no question whatsoever they are indeed very smooth and ride better than without. I just didn't want the potential added problems and ive read a few threads with low speed stalling and re starting problems.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Anyone else get a cryptic email from Ram recently with your VIN? I ordered in Sep and have had a VIN the whole time. I just got a weird cryptic email saying thanks for my order and here’s my VIN. Does this mean anything? Maybe I’m getting D-1 status?

Hillbilly2

Reaction score
Anyone else get a cryptic email from Ram recently with your VIN? I ordered in Sep and have had a VIN the whole time. I just got a weird cryptic email saying thanks for my order and here’s my VIN. Does this mean anything? Maybe I’m getting D-1 status?

I got the same email. I ordered in July. I think it’s just another attempt to pacify those who are waiting.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I got the same email. I ordered in July. I think it’s just another attempt to pacify those who are waiting.
I think we ordered the same truck minus the axle. Great combo. I’m in no rush other than driving a beater in the winter.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends.. Ordered on 11/22/21 VIN: 1C6SRFLM0NN230655
welcome to the forum
submit your vin here

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score
welcome to the forum
submit your vin here
I did :p is it supposed to automatically add?

NoLimit

Reaction score
10-4, got you added. Haven’t had enough coffee yet to add an exclamation point.
Could you please add me to the tracker? My VIN is 1C6SRFHT4NN209856, ordered from MD around Oct 21st.

Thank you…

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Could you please add me to the tracker? My VIN is 1C6SRFHT4NN209856, ordered from MD around Oct 21st.

Thank you…
10-4, I'll get you added. Looks like you've got a Limited Crew Cab 5'7 bed 4x4 with a Hemi. Is this a 10th Anniversary Edition or just a Po' Folk's Limited?

Users who are viewing this thread