5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes from ship date to receipt at the dealer? I purchased from Mark Dodge and my build is this week with a ship date of 12/9
I think its close to a 3-4 weeks usually.
Just curious, I didn't see you on the tracker and your order is not far off from mine. When did you order?

pinkerton

Reaction score
I think its close to a 3-4 weeks usually.
Just curious, I didn't see you on the tracker and your order is not far off from mine. When did you order?
Thanks for the answer - I actually purchased a 2500 so I don't even belong here. But you can get information much more quickly on this forum so I tried you guys. I'm slowly migrating to the HD forum but feel entitled since I still own my 1500.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer - I actually purchased a 2500 so I don't even belong here. But you can get information much more quickly on this forum so I tried you guys. I'm slowly migrating to the HD forum but feel entitled since I still own my 1500.
Keep in mind the 2500’s come from Mexico and the 1500’s from Michigan so delivery times won’t be the same.

Derek916

Reaction score
Submitted a new order today to get the SW edition. Will be posting a new vin shortly. Previous truck arrived at MD today.

yup ram

Reaction score
@triple_B posts the averages on his tally sheet. Average from Window Sticker to Louisiana is 18.6 days.

View attachment 112654
Thanks for this info, I see trucks are being built within 48 hours of planned ship (build) date, do you happen to know a typical time frame between build sheet and window sticker?

I just went into D-1 status today with a ship date of 12/14. I'm trying to strategically plan the sale of my current car to amount to minimal downtime between vehicles.

Funny (or not, depending on who you are) that this is my second order, and it has a ship date. However the truck i ordered more than a month prior is still sitting in D.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for this info, I see trucks are being built within 48 hours of planned ship (build) date, do you happen to know a typical time frame between build sheet and window sticker?

I just went into D-1 status today with a ship date of 12/14. I'm trying to strategically plan the sale of my current car to amount to minimal downtime between vehicles.

Funny (or not, depending on who you are) that this is my second order, and it has a ship date. However the truck i ordered more than a month prior is still sitting in D.
Generally anywhere from same-day to 2-3 days later. There are certainly exceptions.

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just got my VIN from Sandi with MD. Can you add my 2022 Rebel to the list? I think i'm just in D status for the moment.

1C6SRFLTXNN245834

Thanks

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just got my VIN from Sandi with MD. Can you add my 2022 Rebel to the list? I think i'm just in D status for the moment.

1C6SRFLTXNN245834

Thanks
10-4, got you added!

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score

That’s amazing turn around. I ordered in September and no word yet. I wonder how receptive my dealer would be to reordering. How was yours?

Dupras

Reaction score
I truly don't understand what the "deal" is with the Canadian orders. If you look at the data, 21.18% of the total 2022 production has been for Canada. So it's not like y'all are red-headed step-children. You would think that a VIN assignment wouldn't be that hard.
I’m going on over 4 months now with no assigned VIN. I was told by the dealer GM that he spoke to his rep and they will be allocating February builds next week and to wait to see if my build will be picked up. Ordered august 15th, frustrating no doubt for some of us up here

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I’m going on over 4 months now with no assigned VIN. I was told by the dealer GM that he spoke to his rep and they will be allocating February builds next week and to wait to see if my build will be picked up. Ordered august 15th, frustrating no doubt for some of us up here
Feb builds, implying we wouldn’t see a truck until April?

yup ram

Reaction score
That’s amazing turn around. I ordered in September and no word yet. I wonder how receptive my dealer would be to reordering. How was yours?
To be up front, I didn’t re order just to try to speed up delivery. In fact I was worried quite the opposite would happen. I only reordered because my original order didn’t include blind spot monitoring, which became available a few weeks later.

To answer your question though, my salesman was very receptive to my proposed reorder. He explained to me why the dealership couldn’t make a habit of it (indirectly saying “this better be your final order”) but it probably didn’t hurt that I was also throwing on an additional $5k in options. (I too wanted this to be the truck I ended up in 😂)

Dupras

Reaction score
Feb builds, implying we wouldn’t see a truck until April?
I would venture to guess yes April but the time shipping and delivery. I mean right now we have horrible incentives up here. In fact we have no incentives other than 3.49% financing lollll

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/