5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Hillbilly2

Reaction score
How were you notified?
I did my periodic check in with my salesman via text. When he checked, it was D1. He then sent me another copy of the POC, which reflected D1 status and now the Estimated Ship Date (which has previously been blank on the POC) says 12/27. I hit RamChat up as well for good measure and they said "all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon. " That jives with D1 status per previous posts on the issue.

I'm guessing they will start building it around the 27th and I'll see it here in Georgia sometime in February. Hopefully.

Ram_702

Reaction score
I did my periodic check in with my salesman via text. When he checked, it was D1. He then sent me another copy of the POC, which reflected D1 status and now the Estimated Ship Date (which has previously been blank on the POC) says 12/27. I hit RamChat up as well for good measure and they said "all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon. " That jives with D1 status per previous posts on the issue.

I'm guessing they will start building it around the 27th and I'll see it here in Georgia sometime in February. Hopefully.
When did you order?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

dec 27th should get your truck to you by the middle of Jan 2022

it only takes one or two days to complete a truck under normal circumstances

myownstatus

Reaction score
WOOOOHOOOOOO, just got a call from the dealer and they sent me a POC. Truck is in D1 status (Took 15 Days) with ESD 12-23-2021, probably wont ship that date, due to holidays approaching

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
This thread is painful if you ordered 12 weeks ago and have nothing to show, while people ordering a week ago are getting D-1. Hard to believe I would have a truck before April at this point. Anyone else scratching their heads on wtf is up with build priority?

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This thread is painful if you ordered 12 weeks ago and have nothing to show, while people ordering a week ago are getting D-1. Hard to believe I would have a truck before April at this point. Anyone else scratching their heads on wtf is up with build priority?
PULL!

(wanna see if any of ya'll that have been here a while get this 🤭 )

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m new, what’s this mean? Sorry for the ****post. Just frustrated around planning a winter without a truck.
I made a joke that our theories were like clay pigeons and @Eighty would roll in with his data shotgun like "ACTUALLY, you're completely wrong, here's why >>*MATH*" 😆

No one knows what they're doing. In fact, the most solid theory around is that, other than the obvious of trying to maximize profits, Ram doesn't really know what they're doing either.

M02v8r

Reaction score
I made a joke that our theories were like clay pigeons and @Eighty would roll in with his data shotgun like "ACTUALLY, you're completely wrong, here's why >>*MATH*" 😆

No one knows what they're doing. In fact, the most solid theory around is that, other than the obvious of trying to maximize profits, Ram doesn't really know what they're doing either.
In Eighty's defense I think his last comment was that Ram can't figure out how to process earlier orders and some people are even cancelling and re-ordering. It's a cluster!

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
In Eighty's defense I think his last comment was that Ram can't figure out how to process earlier orders and some people are even cancelling and re-ordering. It's a cluster!
I really want to reorder but that just seems like a bigger gamble. I’ve actually considered cancelling and buying a used Limited but would miss out on a lot of things I wanted and would be overpaying by a mile. Not a fun place to be.

Users who are viewing this thread