5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

warvet

Reaction score
I'll try not to chew off my nails tonight. When I look at the 2018 MOTS thread, all but one or two were actually delivered within 2 hours from Winston Salem, after it said "truck picked up and on way to dealer" ........I really believe it's there. lol (wishful thinking). My salesman and I were chatting at 3pm and he said he was going to check the status and now he's ghost.....he always comes right back and emails or texts me. He's probably washing my truck so he can surprise me........NOT

warvet

Reaction score
Ram said it was delivered at 434pm. I haven’t called them in weeks, but he surely said ...sir, it arrived at 434. So I’m not sure if they’ll be ready for me today or not. They close at 8 and not even sure if my salesman is still there. Tick tock

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll try not to chew off my nails tonight. When I look at the 2018 MOTS thread, all but one or two were actually delivered within 2 hours from Winston Salem, after it said "truck picked up and on way to dealer" ........I really believe it's there. lol (wishful thinking). My salesman and I were chatting at 3pm and he said he was going to check the status and now he's ghost.....he always comes right back and emails or texts me. He's probably washing my truck so he can surprise me........NOT
Actually your truck could be there but prolly tomorrow for sure

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram said it was delivered at 434pm. I haven’t called them in weeks, but he surely said ...sir, it arrived at 434. So I’m not sure if they’ll be ready for me today or not. They close at 8 and not even sure if my salesman is still there. Tick tock
lol just go there its your truck. There is nothing your sales person can do then anyone else working there. I wouldn't wait I would already be there

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is no reason why you cannot be driving your truck tonight. They can clean it and wash it etc in 30min

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Laramie Quad Cab w/Off Road Package, Chrome Package, Bed Utility Group. 2oin rims.. Just did 45min drive on the highway and I gotta say it is the smoothest riding truck I ever drove. Very quiet also. Pictures do not do the truck justice. These 19's in person are unbelievable. Tonneau cover is in the photos also with the wheel to wheel side steps. If anyone wants to see a photo of the spray in bed liner I can go take some of those too. Put a photo of the small quad cab sunroof.
So glad you got your truck @alacombe. Hope it serves you well, until you start the process again. Congratulations

warvet

Reaction score
It’s here but not ready. They need to do the standard inspections of it and the service dpt is closed tomorrow. Skeleton crew here Thursday so possibly Thursday evening but more than likely Friday. Honestly I’m not mad at that. I wouldn’t inspect just a wash and rinse.

warvet

Reaction score
Congrats @warvet, it's almost yours! Love the "fresh" truck with plastic still on it and the nice touch FCA does with your name on the window sticker!

I walked in and the sales manager smiled and said ....your truck isn't here yet? I said ......yes, it is. It arrived at 434 pm. He shook his head and said......."man, whatever tracking mechanism you had, I've never seen anything like it." Wish I could have it tonight, but this isn't my first ordered vehicle. My wife's Mercedes went through this ......took a day to drive it home. It's a federal holiday, so I understand I can't get it tomorrow and Thursday is "iffy"

My salesman didn't want to show me the truck cuz he said I wouldn't be happy with it's appearance. I didn't care......seeing it will tide me over :)

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
LOL. Sounds like neither of us are their typical customer.

I was headed to Lowe's and saw mine on the carrier as it pulled it. My salesman was off and saw it as he drove by and saw it there. Thankfully they had it in and our of service for the PDI quickly and left it all wrapped up for my 5 year old to unwrap for me.

You'll enjoy it!

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
warvet- your enthusiasm and pictures me bring back to 2014 when i received my ordered truck. 7 days straight i drove by the dealership in the am. my sales guy called and said" your truck is in!!!". i replied "yah i know" its been there since 5:34 am .lol. i will never get over that feeling. please keep us updated as u go. :)

UltraMadMax

Reaction score
OK Mots...Make me happy tonight and let me know my truck is at the last train stop. Nope, Trains are so slow.

Last edited:

AZOutdoors

Reaction score
Congrats on your deliveries! You all need to figure out how to get that new car smell to come across with the great pictures! Mine is still sitting in Detroit.....hope it gets on a train soon!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
2019 Laramie Quad Cab w/Off Road Package, Chrome Package, Bed Utility Group. 2oin rims.. Just did 45min drive on the highway and I gotta say it is the smoothest riding truck I ever drove. Very quiet also. Pictures do not do the truck justice. These 19's in person are unbelievable. Tonneau cover is in the photos also with the wheel to wheel side steps. If anyone wants to see a photo of the spray in bed liner I can go take some of those too. Put a photo of the small quad cab sunroof.

Great looking truck!

Great looking Longhorn! Looking forward to hearing about it after you pick it up!

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
I'm waiting for mine to travel 150 miles south of Detroit to Dayton. Im going to ride my dealer some more today about it.

mmfinnerty

Reaction score
I'm not sure how relevant the info will be to others, based on the way the factory seems be cycling through model blocks at a time, (IE if you got lucky and your order for a limited went in just before limited week) but here goes:

Loaded Laramie Sport
Ordered March 17
Vin (D Status?) ~March 26
D1 (Parts available, no schedule yet) April 20

So basically I'm 6 weeks from order and the truck hasn't hit the assembly line yet. Even if it goes in next week, sounds like I could still have another month+ to delivery.

Edit: May 5 update, 7 weeks from my initial order I am still in D1. Still no schedule assigned. Boy am I glad I didn't put my 2011 up for sale in March.
Quick question FLOT...I ordered my new Laramie on June 11, 2018. How did you track it from VIN to D! status (whatever that means) the dealer didn't tell me any of that. Just said 6-8 weeks. I would love to track my build. I have a copy of the build sheet. Should I contact the dealer to get more info on the build etc?
Thanks.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mose of us are using MOTS on the Jeep garage site, but it costs $25 to sign up for it

Users who are viewing this thread