5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here are some more. Rear wheel house liners was an add on too so I thought I add a picture of that

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0277.jpg
    IMG_0277.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
Reactions: Doc

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice resolution pics. I hadn't realized the Falken's were made in Thailand.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Something I didn't know, that when you get your truck the window sticker has your name on it and says something like built for "your name"

I'd heard that but apparently it's not on the digital versions unless I totally missed it.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This 19's 8.4in screen is super high def. compared to the 17 Ram I just had

warvet

Reaction score
Here are some more. Rear wheel house liners was an add on too so I thought I add a picture of that

I like the liners. Do they just go in rear or front too? I imagine they look nicer than not having them? Easier to clean perhaps? I have carpet ones on my GMC and freaking hate them

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Front wheel liners are stock but the wheel liners in the rear are an additional cost. You order them when you order your truck. They are a heavy duty plastic. I wanted them to stop rocks and dirt etc getting in their which the wheel liners stop that

warvet

Reaction score
Front wheel liners are stock but the wheel liners in the rear are an additional cost. You order them when you order your truck. They are a heavy duty plastic. I wanted them to stop rocks and dirt etc getting in their which the wheel liners stop that

Gotcha. I may add those later. Pouring money into some property to put on the market so I had to spread some pennies. Oh yeah ....and this college student/daughter

alow

Reaction score
Congrats, glad it got there. I'm watching mine roll along the rails but I know you had quite the wait.

warvet

Reaction score
Here we go! 120 miles to go. Either it’s on the day or just loaded and ready to leave tomorrow.

Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 07/03/18 02:09:00 PM WINSTON-SALEM, NC VDC (on truck to dealer)

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here we go! 120 miles to go. Either it’s on the day or just loaded and ready to leave tomorrow.

Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 07/03/18 02:09:00 PM WINSTON-SALEM, NC VDC (on truck to dealer)
To me it appears its on its way and will be delivered tomorrow

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score

What is your dealer's code? its on your POC invoice? I might be able to locate their hours that they accept deliveries

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Check your dealers website. Is it on there?

warvet

Reaction score
When I google the VIN it says it’s at Crown Dodge but when I click on it it just takes me to all their trucks and I don’t see it. I’m on the phone and prob just missing it. I could have thrown that POC away by mistake. I cleaned that folder out last week and threw away a bunch of ram research and dealer prices.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread