5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Kramersp

Reaction score
they need to replace Sergio or something. FCA is too big for him.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's all perspective. We could've ordered a Tesla Model 3 and been promised delivery 'within the next couple of years'. I'd be seriously interested in a Tesla pickup truck, but I'm not that patient!

FCA may have rushed the new Ram to production in order to catch early sales before GM's new models hit the road. It's not too surprising that they are hitting some snags in the process.

I'm okay with waiting a few months for a (very) nice truck. My only concern, really, is whether any major flaws will pop up during early production.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
One already did, look at those 2500 trucks sitting on lot with electrical problems.

Kramersp

Reaction score
There will be peace on the Korean peninsula before I take delivery of my Ram 1500 with e torque.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
At least you can order one, we can't order one yet in Canada. I tried, not available for Rebel yet.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello all, great forum, appreciate the info on order schedules. I too am waiting on a 2019 order. Date ordered was 4-23. I have not acquired about any status updates. I guess I am being ‘too’ patient which isn’ normally the case. Lol. It was also ordered as a priority 1 sold order and has been right at 5 weeks since ordered. I was told it would be 6-8 weeks for delivery. We’ll see! I am located in north central Indiana and will keep you updated. Thanks guys!

Ordered: 2019 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4x4, crew cab, 6’4” box, patriot blue two tone, Hemi (non e-torque), customer package 25k, black new saddle, 33 gal. fuel, Longhorn level 1 group, off road group, bed utility, advanced safety, trailer tow.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
19llhpb said:
Hello all, great forum, appreciate the info on order schedules. I too am waiting on a 2019 order. Date ordered was 4-23. I have not acquired about any status updates. I guess I am being ‘too’ patient which isn’ normally the case. Lol. It was also ordered as a priority 1 sold order and has been right at 5 weeks since ordered. I was told it would be 6-8 weeks for delivery. We’ll see! I am located in north central Indiana and will keep you updated. Thanks guys!

Ordered: 2019 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4x4, crew cab, 6’4” box, patriot blue two tone, Hemi (non e-torque), customer package 25k, black new saddle, 33 gal. fuel, Longhorn level 1 group, off road group, bed utility, advanced safety, trailer tow.
just think, 3 or 4 months down the road all of us who have ordered will be driving around in their new truck. all the waiting will long be forgotten!

cjgerson

Reaction score
OK so got a little inside info on the current build plan for my truck that I ordered on 5/2 with Hemi etorque and Rambox. My truck is still in D status but the current build plan is 7/2. Basically (as one would guess) they have an estimated build date prior to D1 status, but that is not typically shared with the Dealer or RAM customer service.

Last edited:

Kramersp

Reaction score
OK so got a little inside info on the current build plan for my truck that I ordered on 5/2 with Hemi etorque and Rambox. My truck is still in D status but the current build plan is 7/2. Basically (as one would guess) they have an estimated build date prior to D1 status, but that is not shared with the Dealer or RAM customer service.

That's funny. Just got the same info for my e torque build. Build plan is for July 2nd.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
OK so got a little inside info on the current build plan for my truck that I ordered on 5/2 with Hemi etorque and Rambox. My truck is still in D status but the current build plan is 7/2. Basically (as one would guess) they have an estimated build date prior to D1 status, but that is not typically shared with the Dealer or RAM customer service.

Nice...do you know if its the E-torque or the Ramboxes driving that build date...I ordered Ramboxes but not the E-Torque almost the same day and I am still in D status as well.

cjgerson

Reaction score
Nice...do you know if its the E-torque or the Ramboxes driving that build date...I ordered Ramboxes but not the E-Torque almost the same day and I am still in D status as well.
I am not 100% sure, but if I had to guess its the etorque as we have seen spy photos of trucks with Ramboxes at the factory.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not 100% sure, but if I had to guess its the etorque as we have seen spy photos of trucks with Ramboxes at the factory.

Correct, most likely the eTorque that's holding it back. As we had previously mentioned, we expect Pentastar eTorque trucks to begin production in August so a month earlier for the Hemi eTorque makes sense.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Good luck! As you know, I've had two estimated ship dates (5/19 and 5/26) that have come and gone...still in D1. Nothing special about my build or any late availability items.

cjgerson

Reaction score
Good luck! As you know, I've had two estimated ship dates (5/19 and 5/26) that have come and gone...still in D1. Nothing special about my build or any late availability items.
Yeah I not banking on that data holding, but at least its good to know we have a ballpark production start date for Hemi w/etorque.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have been away from cell service this weekend, was hoping to come back to everyone getting their trucks, but it seems there is still a delay, or at least more waiting.

Hoping to see some more orders recieved;):)

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Woohoo! My truck magically went from C status back to D! So far, it has went from D to D1 to D to C and back to D. LOL! Just locked in my trade in price and OTD price. Not worried about it now.

Glad to hear it

CaliTex

Reaction score
Well, I was excited to find out my truck (5/19 order date) is in D1 status, but after reading all the posts about languishing in D1 status, I’m not as excited as I was! o_O (Buildsheet added.)
B9EA205B-E36E-44E3-9885-DF7E7712F084.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread