5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not many 2019’s on the road?

Zeronet

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m not at the truck right now but if memory serves me correctly payload is 1348 on the door sticker. My 2012 2500 Laramie was 2000 so I don’t think it’s to far off. That being said I have towed some decent weight with this thing and only a couple times has it told me it’s not able to adjust ride height because of payload but it will level out.
Ksilva211, what factory options do you have?

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
I have seen 2, both Limited, 1 Black and the other Maximum Steel.
Got excited last week when I saw a truck load of Rams pass in front of me, turned out they were all '18's heading to my dealer.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have seen 4: Limited, Longhorn, Laramie, and one I couldn't figure out

Zeronet

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve only seen one on the road in South Florida. Looked to be a Limited with a dark grey color. Not sure what color that is but it may be the one for me.

66cuda

Reaction score
I've seen a couple here in Grand Rapids Michigan. I've seen a black appearance package big horn a couple of times near work so he must live or work near by.

TalibanHater

Reaction score
Just drove from Phoenix to Newport Beach, CA down to San Diego then to Yuma, Az and back to Phoenix. Didn’t see one (I made it a point to be on the lookout because of this thread).

Hoping to buy myself one this weekend so I can make the trip all over again and change that viewpoint.

What dealer are you going to buy from? I'm in Phoenix. Twst driving a rebel at larry miller avondale later today.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Man my wife of 25 years has more issues than that and I’m happy with her. And she refuses to make corrections. He’ll get his issues fixed. I have 1 issue (slight knock on some turns under left foot and we’ve done one adjustment and we’ll chase it down) on my truck and I’m 10000% happy. 1 issue has been fixed already (AC). I’ve had older more established cars with issues just as I have 1-2 on this one. It’s all good. What doesn’t get fixed ASAP will have updates and bulletins released as time goes on. I don’t have the issues he has —but he’ll be fine.

My 17 Harley has a few issues but it’s takenme from NC to Key West and NC to Canada and I smiled the entire way
Love your attitude, you don't let it affect your enjoyment of your truck - good for you!

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I saw my twin, at least the exterior, as I was meeting my brother in law and his family for dinner at Bahama Breeze in Livonia MI last night. The truck was getting off the same exit on I-275 as I was.

Echance01

Reaction score
What dealer are you going to buy from? I'm in Phoenix. Twst driving a rebel at larry miller avondale later today.

Was originally going to buy at Tempe RAM but found the exact same truck at 3 other dealerships. I now have all 4 trying to “earn my business”. Will go with the lowest price. Should know this week. Im getting antsy.

Nj921

Reaction score
I live in Sterling Heights Michigan, about a 1/2 mile from the Sterling Heights assembly plant. About another 1/2 mile away is a huge new building where they are doing who knows what what with them, with literally hundreds on the lot. ive Seen Chrysler employees, driving them in packs back and forth from this building to the assembly plant, with hazards on and no plates. Not exactly sure what they are doing, but there are a LOT of them sitting, and I have to believe they are going to start flooding the market soon. I see car haulers full of them daily too. I loved my 2017 ram, but seeing them everyday they just kept growing on me and i had to go pull the trigger.

TalibanHater

Reaction score
Was originally going to buy at Tempe RAM but found the exact same truck at 3 other dealerships. I now have all 4 trying to “earn my business”. Will go with the lowest price. Should know this week. Im getting antsy.

What're you looking for?

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I live in Sterling Heights Michigan, about a 1/2 mile from the Sterling Heights assembly plant. About another 1/2 mile away is a huge new building where they are doing who knows what what with them, with literally hundreds on the lot. ive Seen Chrysler employees, driving them in packs back and forth from this building to the assembly plant, with hazards on and no plates. Not exactly sure what they are doing, but there are a LOT of them sitting, and I have to believe they are going to start flooding the market soon. I see car haulers full of them daily too. I loved my 2017 ram, but seeing them everyday they just kept growing on me and i had to go pull the trigger.

SPYSHOTS *cough* GET A DRONE! *cough*:love:

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

That other building is the Mopar Shop where they do the spray in liners and some other factory accessories. I they're probably pretty backed up with stock due to the rail shortages for shipping.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
SPYSHOTS *cough* GET A DRONE! *cough*:love:

Going to or from the Mopar Shop...

redbighorn.jpg silversport.jpg

Mopar shop holding area
rebel-jpg.2262
silverlaramiequad.jpg grayrebel.jpg

Attachments

• rebel.jpg
    rebel.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 120

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Saw my 4th or 5th 19 Ram today in my area and it also had the off road package too. 19's are not so Rare anymore.

TempleOS

Reaction score
I’ve seen like 6
I’m waiting to see what they do with the regular cabs before buying

Users who are viewing this thread