5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not many 2019’s on the road?

GM convert

Reaction score
I have taken several trips through 5 states and I have only seen 1 2019.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm up to almost a dozen seen in Texas, including a granite Limited about 30 minutes ago in Fort Worth. I see a BUNCH of them on dealer lots, but they're still very rare on the road.

Kramersp

Reaction score
I've been in San Diego for two weeks, I live in southern Maryland and I grove to the end of Long Island NY and back to Maryland and I've not seen ONE 2019 Ram on the street. Not a single one.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have seen 6 on the road in the last month within 40 miles or so of my home in North Central Indiana. No Limiteds or Longhorns other than mine. I am not to far from the Kokomo Indiana Chrysler Transmission Plant so lots of employees around here. It’s a wonder I haven’t seen more. Quite a few on dealer lots here also.

Last edited:

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen 1 lawn mowing company actually trailering equipment with one, and no others in the central Kentucky region. But I've had mine for 6 weeks and only 1 person has came up to me and asked about it. So maybe these trucks are lurking but so stealth you dont even IMG_0721.jpg notice you saw it? haha. I just got back from a week in Naples and finally found one in the wild at the Naples Beach and Golf resort....unfortunately thats my Nissan rental next to it...

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've seen two in the Indianapolis area aside from mine in the past month. I know my dealer has at least sold a few others.

Just got back from a trip to the UP of MI and didn't see one at all during the trip.

somebody

Reaction score
I've seen 1 other in the northwestern PA/northeast Ohio. Some people shy away from 1st year models, others wait for better rebates and lower interest rates.

sghuntoon

Reaction score
I've seen two in the Indianapolis area aside from mine in the past month. I know my dealer has at least sold a few others.

Just got back from a trip to the UP of MI and didn't see one at all during the trip.

I have yet to see one in the lower peninsula of Michigan, I would think being so close to the production plant I would see a few on highway, guess not......

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen about 5 or 6 here on the roads in Vancouver, B.C so far. Considering I work nights and sleep during the day I figure thats not bad lol.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
friday as i was getting my new ram, there was 2 other people getting their ordered rams. another limited and a longhorn ( which by the way had the black and new saddle interior and it looked real good! not orange ). this morning as i was walking my dog in town the guy with the limited who i met yesterday at the dealer drove pass and beeped at me. believe me around here they are around. later as i was ready to go in the barber shop to get my haircut a guy came up to me and was very interested in my limited....... guys who are waiting for their orders to come in wait, it will be well worth it.

Echance01

Reaction score
I’m in Phoenix and have see 1 on the freeway over the last month or two. The closest RAM dealer to me told me they have 86 spaces on their lot and 97 in stock. Hope they start moving. Love the look of these new 2019’s!

Boatjockey

Reaction score
I'm up to almost a dozen seen in Texas, including a granite Limited about 30 minutes ago in Fort Worth. I see a BUNCH of them on dealer lots, but they're still very rare on the road.
Local dealer has same Limited sitting in showroom since I ordered mine on May 7th. Makes you wonder.

alow

Reaction score
I've seen three if I count my own.

RT70808

Reaction score
I've seen 1 other in the northwestern PA/northeast Ohio. Some people shy away from 1st year models, others wait for better rebates and lower interest rates.
My 1st year model thoughts;
Uconnect - not new tech just new model, had a 8.4 in my 2012 charger
Electric Steering / Lane assist - not new tech, had in my 2014 Cherokee
Blind spot, adaptive cruise, air suspension, auto high beams, rain sense wipers - not new had of these in my 2015 Grand Cherokee
5.7 Hemi and the 8 speed trans - not new
Stop/Start - not a fan from a mechanical perspective, had a rental f150 for a month and it kicked in 9 times on my way to lunch one day. Talk about wear and tear. Bought my Ram while I still could without it.
ETourque - new and not touching it

I’ve been asked a couple of times about my 5th gen limited being a first year and my response is;
Mine has nothing new, it is just the first time they put all the bells and whistles I’ve had in my last 3 vehicles into a truck!

Dremin2flyhi

Reaction score
Seen 1 other here on the road ... get a bunch of stares going down the road... the 2 times I have filled up --had people look at it while i was getting gas

Users who are viewing this thread