5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not many 2019’s on the road?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think several folks must have been good last year because I've seen four brand new Rams since Christmas.

Man, what will it be like when they get too popular?

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ll chime in on this thread again with an update. Seeing quite a few now everyday. Four of the parents who have kids on my kid’s sport teams have Laramie’s and if I travel a few miles up to Kokomo, Indiana (home of chrysler plants and many employees) you may see a couple sitting at each stop light occasionally.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm seeing them more and more frequently now. There's at least two others in the small town that I live in. Most of the time when I see them, I'm driving my other vehicle, which pisses me off!! The first month that I had mine I only saw one other one driving on the freeway (of course I was driving my other vehicle), and it was a Quad Cab Lone Star, which is odd because I live in RI!!

Ram1984

Reaction score
I live in Rhode Island and have seen 4 others. I have seen them many times in the last few months all are the same 4 trucks. There aren’t many new buyers I guess?

Ram1984

Reaction score
Hey moosem I’m surprised I have not seen you yet in this little state of RI!!

EVILLIME

Reaction score
I'm near NYC, I see them all over the place now.
I also go to RI often. My sister has a house in Wakefield. Great State. I can't wait to retire there!!!!

Ram1984

Reaction score
Billet silver,,crew cab,,6.5ft bed Laramie,,mopar off road running boards,,,tinted front windows match rear,,,, that’s what I’m rolling in

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Billet silver,,crew cab,,6.5ft bed Laramie,,mopar off road running boards,,,tinted front windows match rear,,,, that’s what I’m rolling in
Nice! Yup, one was a silver Laramie heading North on 102 around 7:15 on a weekday.. not sure if it was a long bed though. Maybe I’ll see you at the dump!

EVILLIME

Reaction score
Nice place to visit, but probably one of the worst states in the US to retire in!
Oh man. I don't like the sound of that. Everything about RI seems better than NY. The taxes, cost of living, property is all killer in my area. I need good feedback!!!! Lol

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm averaging 3-4 a week now.

Regards,
Dusty

2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Now at: 008564 miles.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm now averaging 2 per day and the majority of them still have the temporary tags on them.

PTRAM

Reaction score
I just purchased mine on Dec. 11, 2018 and I have not seen one on the road but I only have 750 miles on it and retired so we don't go out every day. I have had several people tell me my Ram was a pretty truck and I agree. There are 3 large FCA dealers within about 23 miles for the furthest away. (all with more than 500 vehicles on lot) So there has to be a lot of them me in my area.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm seeing them with more regularity. I always wave...I'm guessing most of them wonder what I'm doing or if I'm crazy. A downside of living in the city!

Users who are viewing this thread