5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not many 2019’s on the road?

Ramajama

Reaction score
I’ve seen several here in the heart of truck country but these are gonna sell moderately until incentives really kick in. More and more dealerships are doing their own $10k discounts (w/o rebates) on the high end trims to spark sales and it’s working. Most people are just used to getting incentive deals, new model or not. I know I’d personally never buy any vehicle without good incentives.

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Although about 20 have been sold in the Rochester, NY area, I've only seen one in a store parking lot (black Limited) and a white one passed through an intersection while waiting for the light (Big Horn).

Regards,
Dusty

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Now at: 002144 miles.

Echance01

Reaction score
After going almost 2 months and only seeing two total. I’ve seen three in the last two days. Phoenix is coming around!

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I finally saw some sport models out in the wild both of them at the grocery store. A Black Laramie sport and a black big horn sport pretty similar to mine. I was surprised to see the black laramie sport parked way out in the corner spot where I normally park.

alow

Reaction score
I've seen a few more but they are filtering out slower around here. Or people are driving them at different times I guess.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
i have 2 dealers up north in canada that i visit early in the mournings (not open at that time). the larger one just received about 30 new rams in the last 2 weeks. i see at least 2 new rams a week in the wild.

ponypride

Reaction score
friday as i was getting my new ram, there was 2 other people getting their ordered rams. another limited and a longhorn ( which by the way had the black and new saddle interior and it looked real good! not orange ). this morning as i was walking my dog in town the guy with the limited who i met yesterday at the dealer drove pass and beeped at me. believe me around here they are around. later as i was ready to go in the barber shop to get my haircut a guy came up to me and was very interested in my limited....... guys who are waiting for their orders to come in wait, it will be well worth it.
Mine just came in and I am picking it up on Saturday.

tcw3628

Reaction score
Only seen 1 in the wild so far in the Southern Tier of NY.

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Rochester, New York area - I happen to know over 20 have been sold in the county, but have only spotted three on the road so far.

Regards,
Dusty

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Now at: 003579 miles.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rochester, New York area - I happen to know over 20 have been sold in the county, but have only spotted three on the road so far.

Regards,
Dusty

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Now at: 003579 miles.
Saw a Laramie on the road this morning. I'm probably up to a couple dozen sitings around DFW. Still pretty rare!

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im starting to see more of them in Dallas. I saw one up the street from me. Never spoke to the person that bought it but I have seen them creeping by slowly.. must have been looking at the truck.

Rocketman

Reaction score
I live in SoCal and drive the freeway every day to and from work, I have not seen one. I also drive North to the California central coast on a pretty regular basis and haven’t seen any in my travels.

It’s weird because when I’m driving my 2012 Bighorn, I seem to get surround by 4th gens. When I drive my 2019 Laramie Sport, I seem to always be next to F150 Platinums......and the drivers usually staring. Haha looks like we’re hooking some Ferd converts

017FC8AF-26DD-40BF-879E-172711E3389F.jpeg

Willb

Reaction score
The day I bought mine another guy was in getting his. I've seen a dozen around where I'm at in central il

Laz

Reaction score
I've seen 7 total, 2 in Las Vegas, 1 in Texas and 4 besides mine here in Southern california...

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I live in Massachusetts. Besides the one I am driving I have seen ZERO other 2019's on the road yet. Strange

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Now I’m in South Jersey and the only ones I’ve seen are the ones on the dealers lots.

DSOOBY

Reaction score
I see them with some regularity in Dallas ( one every few days), but when I went down to Houston a few weeks for just a weekend I must have seen a dozen in that 3 day stretch.

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm starting to see them now, about one to two a week. This morning a Billet Silver Big Horn met me head on, the first Silver I've seen other than mine. He looked at me with the same surprising look that I had. I have encounter only one other Quad Cab, however, a white one which might have been a Tradesman.

During the pre-Christmas week while shopping, I came out of a store and two 2019 Rams had parked next to me in the far regions of a busy plaza parking lot!

Regards,
Dusty

2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Now at: 007931 miles.

Reactions: Laz

Users who are viewing this thread