5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N0GL Software Update Thread

RBRK

Reaction score
What do you feel that it fixed?
No more Sirius and iPad or usb music playing at the same time. That was annoying. Mine would reboot some times. Other times no audio unless I touched the AM button. It would have a black screen sometimes too.

Last edited:

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
You can easily recreate all of your settings if it does. My Acura was like this and the forum said to factory reset and it worked. Had to reset up everything but only took like 5-10 minutes tops. Don't know how the RAM will react but certainly worth a try.

Last edited:

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the update yesterday. I checked my navigation a while ago and it’s still offline and my mic is still greyed out. Anyone have any ideas or info? I thought the new software resolved the issue?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I got the update yesterday. I checked my navigation a while ago and it’s still offline and my mic is still greyed out. Anyone have any ideas or info? I thought the new software resolved the issue?
Try a factory reset. Can't hurt anything and you may be surprised.

Buck

Reaction score
Dumb question but how do you factory reset the 12” screen. My online search is not working.
Received update Monday and no online search
Then today Friday Ihave 4g and screen says online search typed in a local butcher shop and it was found
I had the model number ending with NOGL
and live in Wisconsin with a build date of 12/18

Buck

Reaction score
Received update Monday and it took till today and online nav showed up may have showed up sooner but have not been home till today
End of job till when ever

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Received update Monday and it took till today and online nav showed up may have showed up sooner but have not been home till today
End of job till when ever
So maybe mine will appear in a few days.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got my update Thursday morning and today my online search and the microphone features finally showed up. I’m very happy. It only took 21 months.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I got my update Thursday morning and today my online search and the microphone features finally showed up. I’m very happy. It only took 21 months.
Glad to hear.

Reactions: MJP

Teddyherrera

Reaction score
I got the update over a month ago ending in NFGL, should i be waiting for this one?

Bram2019

Reaction score
Did anyone get an update to version N4GL. Seems similar to other listed versions on this thread.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I would say that whatever version you got is specific to YOUR truck and that the NXGL has no bearing. If you got the update, you should not be expecting another one and it is what it is.

Reactions: Jtr

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For some reason I notice online search has not worked since I got the update. Some have said it takes a week for it to work, so I'll let it go before messing with the battery.

Users who are viewing this thread