5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited 10th Anniversary Edition Coming For The 2022 Ram 1500:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tempted to order this ... wish I could see the interior in person first however. Anyone know if there's any discount for packaging all this together or is there just a "10th Anniversary" premium that really only adds badging and suede headliner and jeweled shifter with a new interior color?

I was going to go for Ivory White with Indigo/Frost interior but don't love that color but do want lighter ... this sounds very light white and or grey?
You also get 2 more speakers (19 vs 17). I've attached what all is included in the package

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210701-213709.png
    Screenshot_20210701-213709.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 62

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's part of the Harmon Kardon, for any year or trim that has it. Alpine has 17 I think he means.
Unless I’m confused, Alpine has 9 speakers. I don’t think any system in the 5th gens have 17 speakers. Unless the 2022 Alpine systems do, but I’d be surprised if that’s the case.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They have made some kind of change to the 2022's in my initial quote I was looking at the details on the Limited Level 1 Equipment Group and it shows a 17 speaker Harmon set up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210702-051204.png
    Screenshot_20210702-051204.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 37

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I wonder if you can really tell a difference anyway. Then again, my speakers only play podcasts and occasionally songs from every.... freaking.... Disney..... Princess...... Movie. 😂
Only the 18th and 19th speakers can bring out Elsa's true emotional turmoil.

Husker4theSpurs

Reaction score
So we know for certain that the 10th Anniversary edition can be ordered with more exterior colors than that particular blue shade? The different press articles I read … some seem to make it sound like it possibly only comes in that color.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So we know for certain that the 10th Anniversary edition can be ordered with more exterior colors than that particular blue shade? The different press articles I read … some seem to make it sound like it possibly only comes in that color.
Yes, mine is in Maximum Steel Metallic

Husker4theSpurs

Reaction score
OK, decided on Ivory Tri Coat ... but struggling whether to go with this Sea Salt/Indigo trim or just stick with the Indigo/Frost ... I like the warmth the light tan adds to the interior but in the past I have appreciated a light gray interior. Anyone else struggling? I want to order fairly soon, but kind of want to see the 10th Anniversary interior in person first.

PostPremium

Reaction score
OK, decided on Ivory Tri Coat ... but struggling whether to go with this Sea Salt/Indigo trim or just stick with the Indigo/Frost ... I like the warmth the light tan adds to the interior but in the past I have appreciated a light gray interior. Anyone else struggling? I want to order fairly soon, but kind of want to see the 10th Anniversary interior in person first.
Are you saying the frost is light gray and the sea salt is light tan?

Users who are viewing this thread