5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited 10th Anniversary Edition Coming For The 2022 Ram 1500:

10thAnniversary

Reaction score
No, there are actually three blues - Patriot Blue, Blue Shade, and Hydro Blue.
This guy knows all!

I'm surprised you can't order a 10th Anniversary with blue shade anymore

I feel very lucky to own a very limited edition

MartyIA

Reaction score
This guy knows all!

I'm surprised you can't order a 10th Anniversary with blue shade anymore

I feel very lucky to own a very limited edition
Didn’t see Hydro Blue as an option either. Not to upset as I really like the Patriot Blue but would have been nice to see and compare the colors. With blue interior accents, anted a flow with paint.

610SRTGang

Reaction score
I believe the blue shade was only the early release of the 10th anniversary. Right now it is only patriot blue that is available for order in a blue color.

JohnZ

Reaction score
First time posting here, thanks for the info I've learned here about issues I have had with my 2019 Laramie. Maybe I can add something here that might help someone else.
I've been trying to find a blue shade through the Ram 1500 page and have found a few things worth noting. When you do a search the blue shade is not there. If you don't choose a color, you can find some in the listings. Expand the search to the max, 250 miles. I usually get about 4,000 listings, then I choose Limited. It goes down to about 400. I add Rambox, cause that's what I want. It gets down to about 40. Any Patriot blue picture that shows up, I click the vin and the window sticker opens. Some of them are Blue shade. One showed up about 2 weeks ago, it was a perfect match to what I would order if I were to go that route. I called next day, they said it was gone. A week later it showed up again, I called and made plans to go see it, about 70 miles away. Guy told me someone there wanted it and drove it a couple days, then said he couldn't afford it. Bottom line, I'm getting it tomorrow.
My '19 is 2 tone patriot blue/grey. I think I like it more than the blue shade, but that doesn't make it bad. Nice to have something different.
I just did a search without adding the Rambox and saw 7 blue shade listings. If you really want one, or to see one, check that often and your work will pay off. Good luck!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe the blue shade was only the early release of the 10th anniversary. Right now it is only patriot blue that is available for order in a blue color.
It wasn't available to order until a few months and a couple MSRP increases after production started.

Users who are viewing this thread