5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late availability (Rambox/etorque) deliveries

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got a call from ram support yesterday, I missed it of course, but the message said there was a status change and left a call back number.

I eagerly called them back and was informed, yes I was over45 days and we are closely looking at your build.

Bottom line, still at D status, no idea when that will change and my truck will be built in July, maybe

Rupbre

Reaction score
Actually, I have ordered from ford. And it took 7 weeks and communication was great. No double talk or ship dates that moved 9 times. Also, if it was available to order, they actually manufactured it.
I agree. I have order (2) F150's in the last 4 years and the process was smooth. One was 6 weeks and the other was 7 and I'm sure that was because Christmas was at that time.

Neocane

Reaction score
Laramie w/rambox's D1 status as of 6/22! Est ship date June 07! Ordered May 5th. Tick Tock!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got a call from ram support yesterday, I missed it of course, but the message said there was a status change and left a call back number.

I eagerly called them back and was informed, yes I was over45 days and we are closely looking at your build.

Bottom line, still at D status, no idea when that will change and my truck will be built in July, maybe
Day 47 for me and they won't call me back and de-ecalated my case. Still D status as well.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Day 47 for me and they won't call me back and de-ecalated my case. Still D status as well.

Same here..Day 50...for @#! and giggles, I tried customer care today. Got the "I can't do anything until you've been in D for 30 says, its only been 8" today....as I laughed and tried to explain you, cause you jackoffs keep moving me between C and D...I gave up.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same here..Day 50...for @#! and giggles, I tried customer care today. Got the "I can't do anything until you've been in D for 30 says, its only been 8" today....as I laughed and tried to explain you, cause you jackoffs keep moving me between C and D...I gave up.
I swore off calling Customer Care. I also responded to @RamCares to a request that I PM them some information about my truck so they could look into it.. I did that on Thursday. I haven't received a response yet.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Day 51 in D status I think.

I called Ram for kicks yesterday (I was bored) and was told I am D1 with my original ship date of 06/14 still in effect and after I hung up I then immediately contacted them via chat and was told I am just in D waiting for parts to be gathered before the build can be scheduled.

Seeing some E-Torque window stickers so the hold up has to be the Ram Boxes right?

I can't find the thread at the moment but was @Jared B going to get some info or something for today the 27th?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seeing some E-Torque window stickers so the hold up has to be the Ram Boxes right?
Sounds correct to me. Doing a search around here and near the plant, I'm finding a few eTorque trucks in transit, lots of Off Road packages on dealer lots, but absolutely zero RamBox trucks. A few came up in the search, but they were errors (the trucks didn't actually have them). I've got all of these options and many more, so I am patiently awaiting my August/September delivery (hopefully) ;)

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds correct to me. Doing a search around here and near the plant, I'm finding a few eTorque trucks in transit, lots of Off Road packages on dealer lots, but absolutely zero RamBox trucks. A few came up in the search, but they were errors (the trucks didn't actually have them). I've got all of these options and many more, so I am patiently awaiting my August/September delivery (hopefully) ;)
Yeah I haven't found one searching online either

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Day 51 in D status I think.

I called Ram for kicks yesterday (I was bored) and was told I am D1 with my original ship date of 06/14 still in effect and after I hung up I then immediately contacted them via chat and was told I am just in D waiting for parts to be gathered before the build can be scheduled.

I can't find the thread at the moment but was @Jared B going to get some info or something for today the 27th?
I have no idea how your still able to wait. I would have cancelled this order. 51 days in D status its absolutely ridiculous. What is so hard about making a Ram Box? Its a door on a hinge

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea how your still able to wait. I would have cancelled this order. 51 days in D status its absolutely ridiculous. What is so hard about making a Ram Box? Its a door on a hinge

I'm at 54 in D status. I heard a rumor (from my dealer from RAM district manager) that I'm currently scheduled for production the week of July 30th...which means it wont have started production until 13 weeks after the order was placed, if that date holds)

Boatjockey

Reaction score
I'm at 54 in D status. I heard a rumor (from my dealer from RAM district manager) that I'm currently scheduled for production the week of July 30th...which means it wont have started production until 13 weeks after the order was placed, if that date holds)
You must have the gold plated edition because that is the only way you can wait that long. I admire your patience. Are you doing the Etorque, Ramboxes, and all the other toys?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like we will be going down the production line back to back!

TDubyaDubya

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
You guys have been waiting longer than I have. I'm only at 46 days in D status. E-Torque and Ramboxes. I'm hoping by September but not holding my breath.
Feel a little bad for my dealer as I will continue to rack up miles on my trade in.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You guys have been waiting longer than I have. I'm only at 46 days in D status. E-Torque and Ramboxes. I'm hoping by September but not holding my breath.
Feel a little bad for my dealer as I will continue to rack up miles on my trade in.

Doing the same here..got about another 2K before ghey need to give me a demo.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm racking up the miles, but they never gave me a milage limit so I guess thats in my favor

Kramersp

Reaction score
I have e torque and ramboxes and I'm in D1. I've been in D1 for about a week and a half.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have e torque and ramboxes and I'm in D1. I've been in D1 for about a week and a half.
A number of us have been in D1 since 6/1 (with eTorque, RamBox, Off Road, and more). Not expecting any changes until RamBox production ramps up.

Users who are viewing this thread