5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late availability (Rambox/etorque) deliveries

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lol bro I been through so much BS last 7 months with the FCA way more then u could ever imagine I know BS when I see BS so ill call it BS. They will tell you anything to get a customer off their back. I know its BS because when you ask for detailed info or more info they give you the run around thats why its scripted BS. You have no idea what my story is and what I been through with the FCA so as a rookie here I would suggest you need all the forums to understand whats actually going on here before you start blabbing your nonsense.

Eat a Snickers alacombe, you're not you when you're hungry.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol bro I been through so much BS last 7 months with the FCA way more then u could ever imagine I know BS when I see BS so ill call it BS. They will tell you anything to get a customer off their back. I know its BS because when you ask for detailed info or more info they give you the run around thats why its scripted BS. You have no idea what my story is and what I been through with the FCA so as a rookie here I would suggest you need all the forums to understand whats actually going on here before you start blabbing your nonsense.

and yes my FCA agent stated they are not making "10" cars with Ramboxes a day. I gave him number about a month ago to Jared in a private message. So kinda do have inside info due to what I am going through with the FCA. so just shut ur mouth kid.
I missed that post, what is the number per day they are making? If it wasn't a post can you share the number you gave Jared via PM?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I missed that post, what is the number per day they are making? If it wasn't a post can you share the number you gave Jared via PM?
I cannot share that number sorry but Jared has it. My agent literally laughed when I told him they are making "10" trucks a day.

On a good note though, I GET MY TRUCK TODAY at 12PM!!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I cannot share that number sorry but Jared has it. My agent literally laughed when I told him they are making "10" trucks a day.

Thanks anyway. Good luck with the truck

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When my transaction is done today Ill give you 3 FCA employees direct phone numbers including this guy we are speaking about.
Oh you meant a phone number......... I thought you knew the number of Ramboxes being built each day from an inside FCA source.

I don't want to call someone I don't know without an introduction and start bombing him with questions out of the blue.

Last edited:

FLG8R

Reaction score

All the best. Many of us on this forum share your frustrations and actually enjoy hearing you ventilate. So keep it up and don't give in!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just checked my email. Mine got extended to 08/31 as well!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got a new one in the mail this morning, I did not do anything special, as far as I know

Ed:​

Take advantage of your limited-time, exclusive $500 Bonus Cash Allowance1 on nearly any new Proven to Last* 2018 or 2019 Ram truck. This offer is not available to the general public and can be used on top of most current incentives — including Summer Clearance Event offers.​

Stop by your local dealer today and take a closer look at our current lineup. You can get approved2 for financing online to save time. Plus, you can apply now for a Ram DrivePlusSM Mastercard® and upon approval, use it toward your down payment, up to your credit limit for a maximum of $3,000, when you finance with Chrysler Capital. See a participating dealer for details.​
YOUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER ENDS AUGUST 31, 2018

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Eat a Snickers alacombe, you're not you when you're hungry.

I think we will get him a whole box when he picks up his truck.:D

Man I wish we could get one of those coupons up here is Canada. They would be worth $750 Canadian:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Just got a new one in the mail this morning, I did not do anything special, as far as I know

Ed:​

Take advantage of your limited-time, exclusive $500 Bonus Cash Allowance1 on nearly any new Proven to Last* 2018 or 2019 Ram truck. This offer is not available to the general public and can be used on top of most current incentives — including Summer Clearance Event offers.​

Stop by your local dealer today and take a closer look at our current lineup. You can get approved2 for financing online to save time. Plus, you can apply now for a Ram DrivePlusSM Mastercard® and upon approval, use it toward your down payment, up to your credit limit for a maximum of $3,000, when you finance with Chrysler Capital. See a participating dealer for details.​

YOUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER ENDS AUGUST 31, 2018

The only $500 offfer I found for the Limited is on the 4x2 model. I ordered the 4x4 so I guess I don't qualify. I still sent them an email to see if they will give it to me anyway. Now let's hope I get the truck before this offer expires.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim, it was 10 a day
I was contacted again via email today with an update and was told they are only building 10 Ramboxes a day just like you were told. It will be snowing before mine gets built LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread