5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late availability (Rambox/etorque) deliveries

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so I just thought it might be helpful to have an area where im assuming a lot of the regular users would like to keep track, and a lot of visiting guests that may be checking out the website for the first time, to see what the status/hold up is on our late availability builds are. I know a few people have had success reaching the D1 status with both Rambox and e torques, but that status has also been downgraded. So this is hopefully a centralized area on JUST the major hold ups (the thread for order tracking is perfect, but I've been reading it daily for weeks and have a hard time looking back at who's delivery status coincides with a late availability item). So if anyone ends up getting a rambox/etorque built and has tracking status/delivery/pictures/first impressions they'd like to share, it would be extremely appreciated. I'm using jeepgarage to update me, so I'll definitely try to update as I can (only have ramboxes).

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LL with eTorque and RamBoxes here. Ordered on 5/25. D1 status as of 6/2.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think I have saw several ppl on here with ramboxs and torque in D1 now.

Last edited:

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, im sort of hoping this will pick up more traction with people that (hopefully soon) end up moving past D1 to get a better idea on where a lot of us stand.

CaliTex

Reaction score
I was one of the Ramboxes in D1, but Friday I was back in D! No one could provide an explanation. I signed up on the jeepgarage.org over the weekend so I can try to keep track of it.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Limited E-Torque with RamBox plus Ivory Paint.

Ordered 05/07
Told I hit D1 on 06/01 from Ram but JeepGarage still showing me in D as of 06/04

I will check back with Ram later today

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Definitely be keeping a eye on this thread. I haven't ordered yet but looking at Rebel with E-torque and Ramboxes. Looking at around August to order, Hoping the backlog of orders will be caught up by then. Now I just have to decide a color....Billet Metallic or Max Steel. Going to look at Max Steel on 2019 this weekend.(y)

jscoc

Reaction score
Placed my order for a rebel with Ram box and E-torque on 5/24 only in D status dealer told me it should be in end of August/September

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Limited E-Torque with RamBox plus Ivory Paint.

Ordered 05/07
Told I hit D1 on 06/01 from Ram but JeepGarage still showing me in D as of 06/04

I will check back with Ram later today
I checked with Ram this afternoon and I am still in D1 status according to them with an estimated ship date of 06/14. Lets see what happens

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely be keeping a eye on this thread. I haven't ordered yet but looking at Rebel with E-torque and Ramboxes. Looking at around August to order, Hoping the backlog of orders will be caught up by then. Now I just have to decide a color....Billet Metallic or Max Steel. Going to look at Max Steel on 2019 this weekend.(y)
Max steel is my color of choice right now for the Rebel, and as per our previous discussion, I wish they would offer the high impact colors, after all it is a Rebel @RamCares.

I have been lpoking for a RamBox or eTorque to be on a lot...but haven't seen any even in transit yet.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Max steel is my color of choice right now for the Rebel, and as per our previous discussion, I wish they would offer the high impact colors, after all it is a Rebel @RamCares.

I have been lpoking for a RamBox or eTorque to be on a lot...but haven't seen any even in transit yet.
I've been looking all over for Rambox trucks also throughout the US and don't see any in transit either.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Slim, is it possible that Jeep garage has the wrong VIN? It is strange that they still don’t have you at D1

ryelinek

Reaction score
This is more of a general Rambox question than anything if a few people want to give their two cents.

What is the real allure for you to want to have the Ramboxes? They look kinda cool when you see it on a truck on the road but maybe it’s that way to me since it is more unique.

It just seems like space I wouldn’t use a ton of and it makes your bed not quite as wide. I see the point if you are doing a lot of “work” with your truck and need to keep perhaps tools in it you use on a daily basis.

I guess for someone like me that just has a desk job I don’t quite see it being worth the extra cash. Let alone the extra wait in build time and suffering you guys who are waiting are going through haha.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is more of a general Rambox question than anything if a few people want to give their two cents.

What is the real allure for you to want to have the Ramboxes? They look kinda cool when you see it on a truck on the road but maybe it’s that way to me since it is more unique.

It just seems like space I wouldn’t use a ton of and it makes your bed not quite as wide. I see the point if you are doing a lot of “work” with your truck and need to keep perhaps tools in it you use on a daily basis.

I guess for someone like me that just has a desk job I don’t quite see it being worth the extra cash. Let alone the extra wait in build time and suffering you guys who are waiting are going through haha.
Lockable, weather-protected storage NOT in the cab for tools, coolers, camping and towing gear, pet blankets, etc...while leaving plenty of room for sheets of plywood in the bed. I've envied my brother's truck (with RamBox) for years, while storing gear in my cab or letting it slide around in the bed.

ryelinek

Reaction score
Lockable, weather-protected storage NOT in the cab for tools, coolers, camping and towing gear, pet blankets, etc...while leaving plenty of room for sheets of plywood in the bed. I've envied my brother's truck (with RamBox) for years, while storing gear in my cab or letting it slide around in the bed.

Makes sense and fair enough. I have yet to really have hands on experience with it or know of someone with them on their truck.

Well maybe on my next one I’ll consider it. Too late to add them now hah.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Same reasons for me. This will be my first with the Rambox. I plan on keeping my trailering accessories and tie down straps in one of them and anything else that I don't really want stored in the can in the other.

D

Deleted member103

One alternate option, one I've considered over the boxes, is DECKED bed sliding storage trays ! Raises the bed by about 11 inches but the DECKED's "deck" has terrific weight capacity and larger floor area than when have RamBoxes . With this option you can still go Tonneau or Cap or other Rail-cage options for adding full rack system or folding / hard-shell tents . . . ?

Users who are viewing this thread