Interior Rattles

RamCares

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mark- I appreciate you sentiment but the words ring hollow. I have an active case that has gotten no resolution after mutiple trips to the dealer. Case #68212567. I look forward to you escalating this issue and getting it resolved. Thanks.

Alex
Hey Alex,

Thank you for following up. I sincerely apologize for the frustration associated with your situation. After looking into your case, I do see that your case manager is awaiting a return phone call from your dealer so that he may follow up with you regarding next steps. Please reach back out to our team if you do not hear from your case manager by Friday.

Mark
RamCares

illucid

Reaction score
Hi illucid & alramguy,

Your sentiments expressed here are completely understandable. We are more than happy to escalate cases on your behalf if you address this with your dealers again. This will allow us to have your concerns formally documented, as well as to ensure that all potential solutions are explored regarding the rattle that you are experiencing. Our team is just a PM away.

Mark
RamCares
But I'm in Canada and I dont believe you can actually help me...

RamCares

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But I'm in Canada and I dont believe you can actually help me...
Hi illucid,

I do apologize for not catching that. If you continue to work with your dealer to address this, we suggest contacting Canadian Customer Care to have this documented. You may find their contact information by clicking on the following link and scrolling down to the "Canada" tab: https://www.fcagroup.com/en-US/footer/Pages/contacts.aspx.

Mark
RamCares

TAMUG01

Reaction score
Your issue sounds very similar to mine. I popped the vent out with some dash tools. It was very easy. The rattle seems to be coming from where the instrument cluster and dash meet right near the left drivers vent. I think the cluster or dash is going to have to come out. I have an appointment Thursday with the dealer. I am not optimistic because they don't seem very motivated to help solve the issue. I have opened a case with Chrysler/Fiat but so far they haven't provided any resources. Let me know if you make any headway.
Did you ever get a resolution from your dealer? I removed the cluster ring like KRField described and showed in his photo but that didn't solve my rattle/buzz.... :cry:
I suppose I can remove more of the panels to narrow it down but gd....

KRField

Reaction score
I found another source for interior rattle that sounds like it’s in the dash. The cover plate behind the door handle. Trying to figure out how to silence it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)