5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW TO: Add 360 Surround View Camera System

Did you get it to work?
So it kinda works now. I changed it from MY22 to 20 and force calibration on all cameras. That seems to work but the sides are a little off and now my surround button is gone and soft keys dont work. But when I click on rear camera I get the 360 view with lines.

Also, what is the side view suppose to look like? I plugged in my front camera into side view and I could see it all, but when I plug in my side mirror cameras I get a zoomed image on the tires.

So it kinda works now. I changed it from MY22 to 20 and force calibration on all cameras. That seems to work but the sides are a little off and now my surround button is gone and soft keys dont work. But when I click on rear camera I get the 360 view with lines.

Also, what is the side view suppose to look like? I plugged in my front camera into side view and I could see it all, but when I plug in my side mirror cameras I get a zoomed image on the tires.
What I did is calibrate all cameras separately, when I force it calibrate all cameras its kinda worked. Started with front and went around. After front camera calibration was done I disconnected from CVPM and reconnected then cleared faults and to the next same process. I can not to switch to side view. Just top view/reverse or top view/front or front, back, front wide, back wide. Like on this video:

And I have Uconnect 4 so yours may look different if you swapped for Uconnect 5.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back