5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone, this is Matt from B2 Fabrication

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Left work early to get the muffler delete installed. Took under an hour as I too had an epic struggle with the rear muffler hangers lol.

This clip is with the stock exhaust and just the AFE Magnum Force Stg II CAI. Really woke up
the HEMI and made the stock exhaust louder. The vids don’t do it justice. Listen to both with some headphones, it just sounds better.

This one is just a semi cold start with the exhaust installed. I absolutely love the sound. It’s exactly what I always wanted my V8 powered car/truck to sound like. Not too loud honestly. Drone, not much. Definitely gets attention. Wife loves it and actually wanted to drive with the windows down last night
Very nice. Love my AFE Magnum CAI and B2 Fabrication Muffler. The sound is just right for me. Also like my Pulsar, especially in performance mode.

dsn112

Reaction score
I put my magnaflow version on last Friday. So far I love it. Perfect tone, and not too loud unless I want it.

My MPG has seemed to move up a tad too. bonus!

Evoking1230

Reaction score
Anyone getting slight surging(more like transmission can’t make up its mind to stay in 7th or 8th gear)?

At highway speeds, about 1750-1900 rpms with MDS on she’s doing this. A little annoying because with the B2 Muffler Delete it is very noticeable as there’s a nice rumble at that range.

Repsol69

Reaction score
Theres a guy on YouTube that says he has an 18" installed sounds good ...is this correct?? Are they making the 18" ones now?? I do a lot of highway driving and do not want any type of drone..

Evoking1230

Reaction score
Anyone getting slight surging(more like transmission can’t make up its mind to stay in 7th or 8th gear)?

At highway speeds, about 1750-1900 rpms with MDS on she’s doing this. A little annoying because with the B2 Muffler Delete it is very noticeable as there’s a nice rumble at that range.

Turned MDS off and it’s gone. Quite annoying at highway speeds.

cthrewu

Reaction score
Anyone have the mopar bed step and the B2 Pypes setup? Installed mine today and the drivers side resonator is now hitting the bed step I’ve tried loosening the clamp and repositioning everything but no luck.

Reisy11

Reaction score
Theres a guy on YouTube that says he has an 18" installed sounds good ...is this correct?? Are they making the 18" ones now?? I do a lot of highway driving and do not want any type of drone..
I have the 14” and have 0 drone when cruising, sounds like stock. When you get on it is when it wakes up.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
This is pretty awesome. I believe I will be ordering a DR-06 pretty soon...

Evoking1230

Reaction score
Updated the cold start vid with an actual cold start lol. Last one was engine and exhaust still warm. Still need headphones for best sound. I really need to invest in a microphone. :cry:

cthrewu

Reaction score
Any of you guys rung the B2 hardware want to chime in on the issue I’m having with my setup?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hi guys,
My name is Matt Boesch, I own B2 Fabrication. We are a small fabrication company established in 2008. The company consists primarily of myself with my retired dad coming in to help a few days a week. My wife runs our website and handles the books. We operate out of a extremely well equipped barn behind my house. I have a background in the automotive restoration and racing industry.
We have been making exhaust systems for Ram trucks for about 8 years now, we have over 10,000 of our systems on the road, I have hand welded every single one of them but in the near future we will be using a robot for this task whenever I figure out how to program it! We have spent the better part of a decade figuring out what is important to the majority of our customers and what is not. What seems to be the most important is fit and sound followed closely by value.
We realize someone can easily spend over $1000 for a full cat-back system or a 304 stainless bolt-on that sounds sometimes as good, sometimes far worse than ours does. With us you spend less than $300 (shipped!) and have something that you can install in 15 minutes, sounds fantastic, and will last the life of your truck!
We manufacture our systems using 100% 409 stainless, why not 304? 3 reasons: It is because the exhaust that comes stock on the Ram is 409 stainless, the Magnaflow mufflers we use only come in 409 stainless, and it would add considerably to the price of our systems. Like I said before, we are trying to find a balance between quality and value.
For now we are offering 3 versions for your 5th Gen Ram. The DR-06 with a Magnaflow muffler ($260 shipped), the DR-04 with a Pypes brand muffler ($260 shipped) and the DR-05 which is a muffler delete ($170 shipped).
At this moment I do not have sound clips, I will have one later next week for the DR-06.
Our exhaust systems are 100% made in the USA and come with all the necessary hardware / instructions for installation. Because of our small size we usually operate on a two day lead time.

Check us out at www.b2fabrication.com

View attachment 19061

View attachment 19062

View attachment 19063
Just ordered the MF model from B2. Can't wait to get it!

Matt,
Quick question. I read this comment on a review on your Amazon page. Any truth to this? Do I need to get sealer?
This will be my first exhaust upgrade ever, so not my area of expertise.

" I would recommend picking up some exhaust leak sealer this is the second truck I’ve put one of these on and no matter how tight you get the clamp it still leaks exhaust just put the leak sealer all around the connection and wipe excess away then slide clamp over and tighten it up works great no leaks."

Thanks in advance,

Zeronet

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just ordered the MF model from B2. Can't wait to get it!

Matt,
Quick question. I read this comment on a review on your Amazon page. Any truth to this? Do I need to get sealer?
This will be my first exhaust upgrade ever, so not my area of expertise.

" I would recommend picking up some exhaust leak sealer this is the second truck I’ve put one of these on and no matter how tight you get the clamp it still leaks exhaust just put the leak sealer all around the connection and wipe excess away then slide clamp over and tighten it up works great no leaks."

Thanks in advance,
Just ordered some on Amazon $4.35

Permatex ultra copper maximum temp

Users who are viewing this thread