5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally I got the 2” Mopar Lift

BossHawg

Reaction score
Looks great! glad you got it all sorted out and you're happy with it!
Thank you for your help and everyone else who helped me with the info. The best help came from the service guy at a competing dealership. He gave me the spacer for free and told me to bring it back when it was done so he could check everything out. All for free just said he wanted to help me have the truck the way I wanted it. I now know where I'll be getting any Ram or Jeeps in the future.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It’s finally done. It looks great they put the mopar 2” lift on and then added an extra spacer up front. They did try to screw me again. They switched out my 295/65 and put on 295/60 but I’m not messed up about that. I’m just glad I got the lift done. View attachment 5465 View attachment 5466
Which “ spacer “ did they use if you don’t mind me asking ?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For me my ride actually improved slightly. It’s more planted but again I did add a HellWig rear sway bar to the equation though.

RBRK

Reaction score
So you put the spacer on with the Mopar lift to take out the rake that the Mopar lift still had right?

BossHawg

Reaction score
So you put the spacer on with the Mopar lift to take out the rake that the Mopar lift still had right?
Yes that is what the service guy at another dealer said they have do on all their Mopar lifts.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Glad this worked out, and you found a dealer you like in the process. The truck looks great.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It rides the best too. The RC lift was noticeably stiffer.
This is the difference between the extended strut for the mopar versus the spring pre load spacer. Anyone that says their truck rides like stock with the 3.5 from RC or readylift is full of it. I'd guess the spring rate on these trucks to be about 650 lbs/in which means offsetting 2 inches via spring load equates to 1300 lbs of preload on each front spring you can't tell me you don't feel that on the rebound. Dynamic forces on a spring are much different than the static forces that provide the additional height.

Lawdog

Reaction score
i called another dealership which i should have gone to in the first place. Their guy said it rubs a little but what they do is put an extra 3/4 spacer in the front and it doesn't rub at all.

How's it going sir. Just a quick question if you don't mind. Do you know if the dealer installed the pre-load spacer along with the Mopar lift or just the top Shim plate over the studs wit the R/C kit you posted?

IMG_0679.PNG IMG_0680.PNG IMG_0681.PNG

Last edited:

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How's it going sir. Just a quick question if you don't mind. Do you know if the dealer installed the pre-load spacer along with the Mopar lift or just the top Shim plate over the studs wit the R/C kit you posted?

View attachment 5873 View attachment 5874 View attachment 5875
I highly advise you do not put the pre load spacer on top , that equates to about 4" total, you'll be asking for all sorts of front end problems

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
I just bought the 2" mopar lift kit. I need to address the leveling issue. I see this links to a 2.5" front leveling spacer for the 2018 Ram. Rough Country has a 2" front leveling spacer for the 2019 Ram too. Just want to be sure you have the 2.5" older spacer not the 2" newer spacer?

Interested in this as well. My Mopar Lift is going in this week and I would like to level it as well. Thanks in advance.

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
What spacer up front did they use? I’m going with the 2” Mopar and UCAs.

I ended up doing the Ready Lift 3.5 ( 3.5 up front and 2 in the back).
b60374f0f2e904d62dc2521758f087a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread