5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally I got the 2” Mopar Lift

BossHawg

Reaction score
Got my lift put on and I got 295/65/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. The dealer was supposed to put on Toyo Open Country R/T but they didn’t so if anyone has any opinions on the tires let me know if I need to raise a little hell about it. 3E313C97-F84B-4D81-A275-1A9CFCBF30EF.jpeg E9E7D539-E152-45F8-B540-BB2C013772C8.jpeg

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That turned out nice, great stance!

A lot of people like the Nitto tires, they should be fine. I didn't like my Toyo tires... maybe you dodged a bullet there?

BossHawg

Reaction score
I think I’m just going to keep the Nitto tires everything I read about them sounds pretty good.

David5.7

Reaction score
Hey does your truck have the off road package? What lift did you use?

RBRK

Reaction score
Looking ar the rear off road 4x4 sticker I would say it does have the off road package. He said he used the Mopar kit which comes with 4 fox shocks a spacer for the rear. I believe it would not be any higher than the non 4x4 due to the shocks and struts being changed with a spacer in the back.

BossHawg

Reaction score
Off road package and 2” mopar lift with 35 in” tires

David5.7

Reaction score
How much higher is it then before did you install the whole kit or only the front because I have the off road package on my and I what to see the options to get it leveled out

BossHawg

Reaction score
How much higher is it then before did you install the whole kit or only the front because I have the off road package on my and I what to see the options to get it leveled out

Honestly no idea the dealer had it done. I would imagine they did the whole kit. But it seems even higher then I thought it would be. I read on here that doing the 2” would be pointless with the off road package that I should just get a leveling kit but I got a good deal.

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
Best looking truck I've seen yet! I'm waiting for mine (with off road package and air suspension). I'd not thought of the 2" lift having read what you did about it being pointless, but now I'll have to reconsider....

BossHawg

Reaction score
Well my dealer is trying to pull a fast one. I thought my truck just looked to high so tonight I looked underneath expecting to see fox shocks and I see rough country. So I got the 3.5. Rough country instead. It looks damn good but come on now don’t try to play games. Now I got to call him Monday and he will probably say I just said I wanted it lifted and that’s what they did. It’s just frustrating he did the same with the tires said Toyo got Nitto but I think that was a wash.

Last edited:

jamesfg

Reaction score
Had Toyos on my last 2 lifted trucks. Great tires for off roading but they don't last very long. 16k miles on the 2500 and they were 2/3rds of the way done. Got 25k on the set I had on my Tundra. Look at the glass half full, you dodged a bullet.

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That sucks. The dealer should of specified and got your ok on the lift and on the tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online