5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No jail time if convicted. So this is just another total waste of taxpayer funds for political reasons exactly as expected.

The Libs just love to say INDICTED.

Makes them feel like they’re actually accomplishing something when they really aren’t AGAIN.😆

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
No jail time if convicted. So this is just another total waste of taxpayer funds for political reasons exactly as expected.

The Libs just love to say INDICTED.

Makes them feel like they’re actually accomplishing something when they really aren’t AGAIN.😆

Yup! It’s also a distraction to prevent snowflakes from seeing what’s really happening to our country. They all focus on the evil orange man.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

oh58driver

Reaction score
Ref the media. Pick any subject that you consider yourself an expert, or even very knowledgeable, and watch how wrong they are about it. Now apply that to everything else they report. Is there propaganda out there? Absolutely! But remember Hanlon's razor.

Hanlon's razor is an adage that states, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Oh boy. This is terrible. I wonder how the media is gonna spin this since the shooter is trans. Whose fault will it be? not theirs/his/hers I’m sure

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say because that mentality deranged individual doesn't fit the " alt-right white racist masculine ultra MAGA male" stereotype it's going to be the guns fault. Care to make any wagers on that? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread