5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say because that mentality deranged individual doesn't fit the " alt-right white racist masculine ultra MAGA male" stereotype it's going to be the guns fault. Care to make any wagers on that? Lol.
Oh definitely. I’m sure they were oppressed, bullied, etc. it won’t be the trans community’s fault. It’ll be us

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say because that mentality deranged individual doesn't fit the " alt-right white racist masculine ultra MAGA male" stereotype it's going to be the guns fault. Care to make any wagers on that? Lol.

The Nashville mayor already said guns guns guns when he should have said mentally ill killer.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
The Nashville mayor already said guns guns guns when he should have said mentally ill killer.
Figured that was coming. ABC news didn’t mention anything about the shooter this morning. Nothing

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Like I said, the shooter doesn't fit the stereotype so nothing will be mentioned about her. My 2 dip$hit senator's already came out crying for more gun control

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread