5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Thought that was already common knowledge? That’s why the Feds had no case and dropped it.
I don't know. There's so much bull$h!t that we dont hear about or never will hear. I thought it was interesting I saw that and just the other day I heard from a co-worker that Trump's "arrest" was postponed. Maybe this is why? Anyone with a single functioning brain cell can see this is all a political game. They've been steadily trying to "get" him for the past 7 year. They are throwing $h!t at the wall hoping something sticks lol

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Dr fauci on American Masters PBS. He thinks hes some kind of hero, but this guy on the stoop says what most of us think.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
CCP is moving in it seems. Maybe someone should investigate this? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔
They've been moving in for decades. They have most of our manufacturing and its been rumored that the ccp is buying up an awful lot of our farm land too.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread