5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Looks like the experts missed all the signs….yet AGAIN.

That's usually the case with these whacko's. I live about 30 minutes away from sandy hook school shooting and the "experts" screwed the pooch on that one too

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
So I'm going to say this, then let it lie. Setting my own anger and disapproval aside for a moment, this was a person. Who, for whatever reasons, tried to navigate life with a belly full of anger, and failed. Sad. Horribly sad! :cry:
It is sad. Terrible. She really needed mental help, and didn’t get it. She was someone’s child. There should be avenues for people like this. Not groups that promote violence or targeting of Christians. The schools need to be locked the fck down too. No easy targets for the insane.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So I'm going to say this, then let it lie. Setting my own anger and disapproval aside for a moment, this was a person. Who, for whatever reasons, tried to navigate life with a belly full of anger, and failed. Sad. Horribly sad! :cry:
Yep. It.... is sad.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Heck, I have shot stuff up plenty of times to feel better. You know, targets, cans, steel plates. Old milk jugs filled with water pop apart nicely. Expired soda cans do to. Tannerite? Ultimate stress relief!

People? No, haven't felt the need for that.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
You're absolutely right. Death no matter who it is is tragic. They are someone's family member regardless.
It is sad. Terrible. She really needed mental help, and didn’t get it. She was someone’s child. There should be avenues for people like this. Not groups that promote violence or targeting of Christians. The schools need to be locked the fck down too. No easy targets for the insane.
There are avenues for people like that. The problem is the "experts" throw a pill at the patient and send them on their way. Side effects of those pills are often worse than the ailment that is being "treated". Instead of trying to diagnose the issue they kick the can down the road with a prescription. Even the kid in Parkland Florida that shot up the school had multiple dealings with law enforcement and others that seemed to do nothing to prevent him from doing what he did. None of these shootings is a "gun problem". They are mental health problems that get brushed under the carpet

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As usual Ice Cream Man blames the “weapons of war”.

I like how he (and many of the so called "experts") claim "you can't own a full auto M16, machine gun, or flamethrower." LOL The cannon one really gets me.

Can you imagine their heads exploding if they really knew and/or understood the (unconstitutional) NFA and how "racist" that is? There should be $500 M16's for any non-prohibited person that wants one, not $25-35K.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I like how he (and many of the so called "experts") claim "you can't own a full auto M16, machine gun, or flamethrower." LOL The cannon one really gets me.

Can you imagine their heads exploding if they really knew and/or understood the (unconstitutional) NFA and how "racist" that is? There should be $500 M16's for any non-prohibited person that wants one, not $25-35K.
The funny thing is people don’t own fully automatic weapons. They claim ar15’s are weapons of war, but it’s still just a semi automatic carbine. Like a handgun with a longer barrel.

Just because it has a folding butt stock, two finger charging handle, and 4 rails on it doesn’t mean it’s fully automatic. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
The funny thing is people don’t own fully automatic weapons. They claim ar15’s are weapons of war, but it’s still just a semi automatic carbine. Like a handgun with a longer barrel.

Just because it has a folding butt stock, two finger charging handle, and 4 rails on it doesn’t mean it’s fully automatic. 🤷🏻‍♂️
It's because they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. Ignorant people spewing the real mis and or dis-information to other ignorant people that simply eat it up

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's because they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. Ignorant people spewing the real mis and or dis-information to other ignorant people that simply eat it up
I think they know the difference, but they figure we are too dumb to know so they keep repeating the same lies on live TV. smash the 2nd amendment at all cost. They did the same thing with the jab.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The schools doors were locked. She shot through the glass doors and crawled in. Need metal doors, I guess. Definitely need an armed guard.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Heck, I have shot stuff up plenty of times to feel better. You know, targets, cans, steel plates. Old milk jugs filled with water pop apart nicely. Expired soda cans do to. Tannerite? Ultimate stress relief!

People? No, haven't felt the need for that.
Those $1 very inexpensive spray cans from Lowe’s work great with a good little explosion. I use them mainly for kids shooting at extended ranges to make it fun and keep it interesting, targets are a little boring. Can turn them over to make a smaller target. I use their old plastic toys for them also that they no longer want. Good cheap fun.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score

Sure people own automatic weapons. Plenty do. They are expensive. You know what makes them safe? You pay the government for permission to own them. If the big guy gets a cut, it's safe.

You can buy flame throwers too. All day.

Thing is, follow the numbers. You just don't have murders with auto weapons or flame throwers. Hammers and knives on the other hand, lots of people die from. Even more from the mass murder device known as the automobile.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Sure people own automatic weapons. Plenty do. They are expensive. You know what makes them safe? You pay the government for permission to own them. If the big guy gets a cut, it's safe.

Thing is, follow the numbers. You just don't have murders with auto weapons or flame throwers. Hammers and knives on the other hand, lots of people die from. Even more from the mass murder device known as the automobile.
True that

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The funny thing is MOST people don’t own fully automatic weapons. They claim ar15’s are weapons of war, but it’s still just a semi automatic carbine. Like a handgun with a longer barrel.

FIFY

Also to be uber pedantic, an AR15 is not a "carbine" by virtue of being an AR. The difference between rifle and carbine is simply barrel length (and in some cases/terms, gas system length).

I think it' that "shoulder thing that goes up" that makes it full auto. :LOL:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Plenty of garage smiths get their SOT to buy/make post samples too... I have thought about it but couldn't justify the annual expense and don't really have the setup they'd expect to see during the approval process.

Users who are viewing this thread