5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Won't happen. He may be charged, but won't be any handcuffs involved.
I wouldn't doubt that there actually are handcuffs involved because they have been trying so hard for the past 7 or so years for something like this to happen. They'll want to make this some huge publicized event out of it

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I like how they are increasing police and security in NYC in preparation for the announcement, but the Dems refused additional help, that was actually requested and offered, for Jan 6th
That is very true. One of the issues that was not discussed on the "committee". It stands to reason that they did not want to stop people from entering the capital, that way they could spin the insurrection narrative.

Meanwhile, Alvin Bragg is licking his lips.....

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt that there actually are handcuffs involved because they have been trying so hard for the past 7 or so years for something like this to happen. They'll want to make this some huge publicized event out of it
There is usually an "understood level of respect" that is given when former elected officials get in hot water. Not sure if it will apply here, as it's a witch hunt.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
That is very true. One of the issues that was not discussed on the "committee". It stands to reason that they did not want to stop people from entering the capital, that way they could spin the insurrection narrative.

Meanwhile, Alvin Bragg is licking his lips.....
They didn't want to. This was a setup on a giant level

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I understand that but this is Trump, the world's most targeted man in the history of politics
Yup. they have to "get him" at all costs. This indictment comes at a perfect time for the election campaigns also. Im sure thats why they waited until now. Isn't this the most blatant form of election interference?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Has the day finally come?! Do we finally get to see the Don in shackles and chains? We’ve wait led for so long, and tried everything to get him!!! 🤞🏻
Tell me why this investigation has taken almost 7 years to drum up these charges without saying it’s purely political………

The swamp is deathly afraid of him running again and desperate to stop him. Funny thing is it’s likely to have the opposite effect.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tell me why this investigation has taken almost 7 years to drum up these charges without saying it’s purely political………

The swamp is deathly afraid of him running again and desperate to stop him. Funny thing is it’s likely to have the opposite effect.
If I survive 4 years of Biden, I'll be about ready to vote for "Anyone Else", maybe even Hitler. That's how **** like that happens, right?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

These charges aren't even federal, and have nothing to do with his presidency. It's New York state

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

exactly!

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
These charges aren't even federal, and have nothing to do with his presidency. It's New York state
I don't think it matters. They are hoping the additional bad press will cost him the oval.

Users who are viewing this thread