5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Better or worse than Killary, what'cha think?
Honestly I think they would be very similar since they are both working for the same handlers that control sleepy joe. It’ll just be more social dividing, open borders, Marxism, high taxes, printing money non stop, inflation, unconstitutional executive orders, weak over seas policies, climate cult BS, expensive gas, racism in everything, trying to change the gender of kids, take guns from citizens, no prosecution of criminals, no bail, etc etc

Last edited:

DeckArtist

Reaction score
Speaking in general terms, of course there are conspiracies. You'd have to be an idiot to be unaware. There are dozens of massive conspiracies, hundreds of big ones, thousands of medium, millions of small conspiracies, plus the tiny dreams and schemes of 7 billion plus individual people on this planet.

But is it all one big conspiracy? No, that would be a lot simpler to navigate. ;)
They are much more connected than you know. Been diving DEEP over the last 3 years and it's beginning to look like the conspiracies are all tied together for a reason and we're not too far from finding out for sure what that reason entails.

DeckArtist

Reaction score
just wanna say that I've been called a conspiracy theorist for the past years, especially since 2020.
now i am proud of being called a conspiracy theorist. it's like im a prophet or a fortune teller LOL
i can't get tired of telling people who called me conspiracy theorist "i told you so"

the truth is, anyone with a functioning brain and ability to logically think and critically analyze evidences gathered from multiple independent sources could tell what we were presented and told were nothing but lies. But most people don't want to be that kid pointing out the king's naked in The Emperor's New Clothes because they were conditioned to behave like that. The root of the problems we face today is education and culture. I can attest to that as I grew up and was exposed to a different education system up until 6th grade, and what I see in our education system today remind me a lot of the education system that encourages kids to obey and not critically think. Anyone who dared to speak differently or question authority were shamed and bullied through name-calling and outcasting, even when s (labeling terms like "conspiracy theorists" "white supremacists" "bigots" etc and cancel culture, see the similarities here?)
I prefer the term conspiracy factition....theory doesn't belong in the phrase these days. Once you get far enough down the rabbithole you see this clearly.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are much more connected than you know. Been diving DEEP over the last 3 years and it's beginning to look like the conspiracies are all tied together for a reason and we're not too far from finding out for sure what that reason entails.
pinky-and-the-brain-take-over-the-world.gif

DeckArtist

Reaction score
35 Pages of almost 95% politics. The two party system is a sham designed to keep the public divided and it's working like a charm. I would be in the same boat if it weren't for that fateful day I was trying to disprove the Q BS on Telegram [I was able to discredit it btw, but more about that later].

Been a tourguide for multiple rabbitholes for the last three years and stopped participating in the political sham over 2 3/4 years ago.

Want some real meat for this thread??? Try these 7 on for size....

* We do not live on a spinning ball in "space" [and yes, I have access to many proofs I have been saving for the last three years].
* "Space" as we know of it does not exist, so "aliens" are also a lie. The big push for stories about UFOs lately is prep for a fake alien event coming soon.
* All politicians are playing a part for the masses and in reality, all are working towards the same goal [almost all are WEF members, get money from Soros, etc].
* DJT is not who he says he is and will be ushering in the great reset under another guise after he replaces the actor playing Joe [yep, that's not really Biden].
* Almost all who have a large platform [Rogan, Hannity, Carlson and innumerable others] are what is known as controlled opposition [they are all still alive aren't they?].
* The Q posts are almost 100% BS and it's almost a carbon copy of Operation Trust in Bolshevik Russia. They do have a few truths peppered in with the crap, but not much.
* There is no real operation to remove all the A-holes from anywhere although they may be gearing up to fake it for the masses who buy into the idea.

Those with an open mind who would like to see the proofs of the first two in the list first hand, I have hundreds of them saved on private Telegram channels and will be happy to share a few here and/or on Telegram. Knowing the world's biggest lie is essential in understanding all the rest of the 'Conspiracy theories" and how they tie together.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
35 Pages of almost 95% politics. The two party system is a sham designed to keep the public divided and it's working like a charm. I would be in the same boat if it weren't for that fateful day I was trying to disprove the Q BS on Telegram [I was able to discredit it btw, but more about that later].

Been a tourguide for multiple rabbitholes for the last three years and stopped participating in the political sham over 2 3/4 years ago.

Want some real meat for this thread??? Try these 7 on for size....

* We do not live on a spinning ball in "space" [and yes, I have access to many proofs I have been saving for the last three years].
* "Space" as we know of it does not exist, so "aliens" are also a lie. The big push for stories about UFOs lately is prep for a fake alien event coming soon.
* All politicians are playing a part for the masses and in reality, all are working towards the same goal [almost all are WEF members, get money from Soros, etc].
* DJT is not who he says he is and will be ushering in the great reset under another guise after he replaces the actor playing Joe [yep, that's not really Biden].
* Almost all who have a large platform [Rogan, Hannity, Carlson and innumerable others] are what is known as controlled opposition [they are all still alive aren't they?].
* The Q posts are almost 100% BS and it's almost a carbon copy of Operation Trust in Bolshevik Russia. They do have a few truths peppered in with the crap, but not much.
* There is no real operation to remove all the A-holes from anywhere although they may be gearing up to fake it for the masses who buy into the idea.

Those with an open mind who would like to see the proofs of the first two in the list first hand, I have hundreds of them saved on private Telegram channels and will be happy to share a few here and/or on Telegram. Knowing the world's biggest lie is essential in understanding all the rest of the 'Conspiracy theories" and how they tie together.
Feel free to send me some of thos links. It's gonna be a rainy miserable day here tomorrow so the rabbit hunting I shall go

DeckArtist

Reaction score
Start out with this one....Eric Dubay's website. He is one of the leading "flat earth" researchers. To be fair he's a new age goofball in his beliefs, but his FE info is unparalleled. Skip the movie and go straight to the PDF...200 Proofs we do not live on a spinning ball. He does have a few proofs that are really close in nature to one another, but all good nonetheless.
This PDF was what convinced me there was a huge problem with the globe theory, but in reality, it's the tip of the iceberg.

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com scroll down the right column until you see the PDF title. It opens via Dropbox [free download].

In another window from the PDF be sure and choose your favorite earth curve calculator [any will do, they are all accurate for the given formula. Keep it handy so you can double check his work. I did this and by number 71 I knew for sure the entire theory was BS.

One last thing, "flat earth" is a really bad name for the truth, but it's not far from the idea. Level plane is a better name because we have mountains, valleys and oceans.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lots of interesting things on the Grayzone. The video of Max Blumenthal addressing the UN Security Council has some eye openers on the Ukraine War, like money flowing to Ukraine from various gov't agencies, including the SSA ($4.48 million). USAID paid offf $4.5 billion of Ukraine sovereign debt to the World Bank (andprop up Ukrainian pensions...at a time when US debt is skyrocketing. Western financial firms like Blackrock are among the largest holders of Ukrainian gov't bonds.

In other news, looks like two of the 9/11 hijackers were CIA recruits.

Users who are viewing this thread