5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I've been saying this all along. It's not the people it's the governments

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is anyone else here surprised that these videos of people with pro-America and/or conservative views are allowed to stay online? I mean, the fact that we can watch George Carlin rat them out, just as one example of thousands....how is that still online for all to watch? I'm shocked the establishment hasn't gotten aggressive with keeping those views off the internet.

Sadly, history repeats itself and eventually where this ends is a second civil war. Might not happen in the next few years, or maybe not even in the next 20 years, but that's where this is ultimately headed. There is just too much division in this country since Barrack Hussein Obama screwed us over. It can't be sustained like this forever. Things are going to get real bad.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is anyone else here surprised that these videos of people with pro-America and/or conservative views are allowed to stay online? I mean, the fact that we can watch George Carlin rat them out, just as one example of thousands....how is that still online for all to watch? I'm shocked the establishment hasn't gotten aggressive with keeping those views off the internet.

Sadly, history repeats itself and eventually where this ends is a second civil war. Might not happen in the next few years, or maybe not even in the next 20 years, but that's where this is ultimately headed. There is just too much division in this country since Barrack Hussein Obama screwed us over. It can't be sustained like this forever. Things are going to get real bad.
Michelle Obama posted this yesterday. Could it be leading up to a campaign announcement?

1688132527675.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online