5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

DeckArtist

Reaction score
Feel free to send me some of thos links. It's gonna be a rainy miserable day here tomorrow so the rabbit hunting I shall go
All the rest of the material I have is on Telegram. If you are on there let me know. Once we are connected I can send you all kinds of info on that and much more.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
All the rest of the material I have is on Telegram. If you are on there let me know. Once we are connected I can send you all kinds of info on that and much more.
I just signed up for telegram

DeckArtist

Reaction score
Ok, PM me the phone number you used to sign up and your name you used there. I will add you to my contacts then find you on Telegram. Once we make contact there I can start sending you information.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This thread about a guy who found a “white substance” in his crawlspace has some hilarious references. I don’t know if I just cross paths with a certain community a lot or if it’s really that big a story (with underpinnings of two standards of justice)

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
This is another one that should be seen to show just how corrupt our own government and fbi are.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread