5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I mean, I was using Firefox with adblocker before, so didn't either, but unless you are a forum supporter and pay for it, there are ads.
I use a bookmarked desk top version of every forum I'm on. There are some ads at the very bottom of each page but nothing that randomly pops up and gets in the way

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Using an ad blocker is one thing. Bringing no real value to the site while also denying the ad revenue that keeps it running to support your platform is another.
I see you get your "staff member" credentials next to your name. Good stuff

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Drive by media are still after the bad orange man, this time for stormy. NY said they won’t tolerate intimidation. They were ok with BLM and Antifa’s intimidation tho. 🤷🏻‍♂️

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Drive by media are still after the bad orange man, this time for stormy. NY said they won’t tolerate intimidation. They were ok with BLM and Antifa’s intimidation tho. 🤷🏻‍♂️

they just keep trying lol at this point anyone with a functioning brain can tell it's a cover up not "justice"

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Has the day finally come?! Do we finally get to see the Don in shackles and chains? We’ve waited for so long, and tried everything to get him!!! 🤞🏻

Last edited:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think so either. Funny that they will do whatever they can to indict him, but the big guy and hunter, no one cares.
I like how they are increasing police and security in NYC in preparation for the announcement, but the Dems refused additional help, that was actually requested and offered, for Jan 6th

Users who are viewing this thread