5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
mods can't ignore any members

Completely unrelated to your comment here, I just happened to read your sig and click the image. This may or may not be helpful, but if you change the link in your sig to this instead, you'll go directly to the full size image on imgur instead of the "hosted webpage" so no need to click twice:

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/NvE2pK3.jpeg

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No ads when browsing the forum. Other than that, I haven't gotten any compensation

Can edit my sig without line restrictions (have to "edit" the user) though there's no WYSIWYG so you have to use BBCODE raw.

Speaking of which, we discussed those page long sigs/images and how ridiculous they are...

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yet you take this "job" so seriously lol
You have me mistaken for someone who is serious...💯

I am only a mod so I can add questions about the tailgate removal cover to that one thread.

It is a conspiracy, why dealers do not take the time to show people what they get...oh wait, people are in a hurry and know everything....hahaha

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Using an ad blocker is one thing. Bringing no real value to the site while also denying the ad revenue that keeps it running to support your platform is another.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You have me mistaken for someone who is serious...💯

I am only a mod so I can add questions about the tailgate removal cover to that one thread.

It is a conspiracy, why dealers do not take the time to show people what they get...oh wait, people are in a hurry and know everything....hahaha

Shouldn't you be camping somewhere?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had to buy my own sticker for HDRAMS
Never did get the one for HDRAMS. my poor HeftyDuty has to drive around with a 5th Gen Rams logo...it is a conspiracy for sure.

And, we do not get the ads blocked at HD RAMS either.

Another conspiracy. It is like we are not real.

Users who are viewing this thread