5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome Console Safe...

Pritch

Reaction score
Mine came in today. I got the extreme with the push button lock and am very pleased with it. Warning: you are operating blind to get the two long screws in the back. My Ram has drawn blood! o_O

Pro Tip: I f you will want a custom foam insert, use the vault to draw an outline on cardboard to make a template BEFORE installing it. :whistle:

chucka

Reaction score
I'm selling mine if anyone in the Dallas/Forth Worth area is looking.

Reason: got rid of truck.

Charon

Reaction score
It only takes one person the let that info out on onto the Internet and then everyone knows how to get into your safe. No thanks!
Wow, I've been looking for a good safe for my CCW. One that screws into plastic and has a back door is not a good safe.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread. Anyone interested in a GROUP-BUY on the Locker' Down gun safes? They have them for all models of RAM's. The link below is for the sliding console models, but they have it for all other RAM models as well. Please let me know. Thanks!

spencerclift21

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread. Anyone interested in a GROUP-BUY on the Locker' Down gun safes? They have them for all models of RAM's. The link below is for the sliding console models, but they have it for all other RAM models as well. Please let me know. Thanks!

I’m in for the group buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing93

Reaction score
I'm in depending on what sort of discount a group buy gives us

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Count me in.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
AWESOME guys! This is, by far, the absolute best and most secure console safe on the market. I have spoken to the owner and they are a very small family business. They are willing to do 10% off any product you want and will include a free Gun Magnet with FREE SHIPPING. They have various versions of their safe to fit all RAM models and also an in-floor safe that takes the place of the in-floor storage bins behind the front passenger seats. The total discount, taking into account a free Gun Magnet and based on a $299 safe purchase, is truly just shy of 15%. If you are a hand gun owner, this is a must have.

I see five members that are in...let's see if we can get five more. I should have the buy completed by next Monday and will send everyone the code via a PM.

Thanks to all members that responded above!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
OK guys...the Lock'erDown owners are allowing me to post this code on the forum so that everyone interested can take full advantage of it. I purchased the Exxtreme version below. It has an additional 10 gauge plate to make it the most secure and effective console safe on the market for just a few dollars more. You can pick from any SECURE STORAGE or EXXTREME Console safe options that you prefer. I ordered the digital keypad version, pricey, but if you are in an emergency situation, it will be far easier to get to your gun than having to find a key or spinning wheels to the right code like on a piece of luggage or briefcase. There are several options so pick the lock that is right for you. I do not have an expiration for this code, or a limited number of uses, so please take advantage while you can and enjoy your new safe my friends!

The CODE that needs to be used at CHECKOUT is RAMTRUCKS. This will give you 10% off plus a FREE $20 Gun Magnet and FREE SHIPPING.

Last edited:

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
OK guys...the Lock'erDown owners are allowing me to post this code on the forum so that everyone interested can take full advantage of it. I purchased the Exxtreme version below. It has an additional 10 gauge plate to make it the most secure and effective console safe on the market for just a few dollars more. You can pick from any SECURE STORAGE or EXXTREME Console safe options that you prefer. I ordered the digital keypad version, pricey, but if you are in an emergency situation, it will be far easier to get to your gun than having to find a key or spinning wheels to the right code like on a piece of luggage or briefcase. There are several options so pick the lock that is right for you. I do not have an expiration for this code, or a limited number of uses, so please take advantage while you can and enjoy your new safe my friends!

The CODE that needs to be used at CHECKOUT is RAMTRUCKS. This will give you 10% off plus a FREE $20 Gun Magnet and FREE SHIPPING.

Went with the same one, same lock. Thanks for spearheading this. (y)

standfree

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So how many of you all are taking advantage of this awesome deal on an amazing safe?
i have a inquiry about veteran discount so as soon as they reply i will probably go ahead and get the secure storage with digital keypad, for my 2021 white/blk 4x4 rebel

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
i have a inquiry about veteran discount so as soon as they reply i will probably go ahead and get the secure storage with digital keypad, for my 2021 white/blk 4x4 rebel
May be the same as what I negotiated. Doubt it would be any more, but let us know. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread