5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome Console Safe...

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like a great quality safe. Please show us the pixs installed. I’ve got a bench seat, and have been using this one from Cabela's for a 1911: Lock box $29.95. It’s small but tough. The 1911 fits perfect.

revolutionz

Reaction score
Also in for pics. Did you get the lower one that allows the cupholder to move all the way back and forth?

cjmst23

Reaction score
Yes, didn't want to to lose the slider functionality. Still plenty of room for carry forearm, cash, etc.

John

Reaction score
I just ordered the Locker Down console safe!!

John

cjmst23

Reaction score
I actually placed the 1st order with lock'er down for the 2019. They told me today that it will ship next week.

John

Reaction score
Cool! I hope so! Thanks for the info!

John

John

Reaction score
You get the low profile so the console will function properly?

John

cjmst23

Reaction score
Yep...IMHO the low profile safe is the only option. Full console range of motion with enough safe for CCW, cash and more.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Yep...IMHO the low profile safe is the only option. Full console range of motion with enough safe for CCW, cash and more.
This is pretty awesome. Yeah, I am liking the low profile also. All I need for my firearm, iPad, etc.
Can’t wait to see it installed!!!

Which lock did you choose?

Last edited:

cjmst23

Reaction score
This is pretty awesome. Yeah, I am liking the low profile also. All I need for my firearm, iPad, etc.
Can’t wait to see it installed!!!

Which lock did you choose?
I went 4 digit combo lock. Simple, effective, no batteries, no $150 upgrade charge .... Can always upgrade if not happy, but that's what I had on the safe in my 13 Ram and it was good.

John

Reaction score
I did the Abloy probably will change to combo then I'll pretty much break even!

Users who are viewing this thread