5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

70runner

Reaction score
Not a big fan of the black tailgate letters, the chrome letters are hideous. I originally tried a red overlay on the letters but they clashed a bit with the flame red. Tried these red outlines and like them much better.
change_Nov23.jpg

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Probably why NASCAR goes with the big white letters although provably for advertising as well

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I checked my local dealer and it looks like they have some decent prices on the new 2025s that they have in transit/On Prem. Sort of odd seeing almost 10% off a brand new truck. Anyone else seeing these discounts at their dealers.
1712586783515.png

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yea, my dealer is showing 6K off on the 2025's. It seems Ram is making a big push to move some trucks, and think that means pulling all the stops. Ram sent out new window stickers for all the HD trucks on the lot's reducing the MSRP's 6-10K a piece.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I checked my local dealer and it looks like they have some decent prices on the new 2025s that they have in transit/On Prem. Sort of odd seeing almost 10% off a brand new truck. Anyone else seeing these discounts at their dealers.
View attachment 180699
My local dealership has two Big Horns and three Laramies in transit. They're usually pretty good about showing asking price on their website but so far it just says "Please Call" for sale price. I'm planning to go test drive one when they arrive just because I'm curious about the new engines, but I'm not in the market to buy so pricing is irrelevant to me.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Best I’m seeing so far. I’m shocked to see anything off already. Lot’s currently full of 24’s and even a few 23’s.

IMG_1736.jpeg

Jedi9

Reaction score
Maybe a couple under the hood for when you're tinkering, a couple under the cab for when you're leveling or changing oil. couple in the bed, and you can still have 17 inside the cab.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I only got 19 but that's more than what I have now with the Bose system in my chevy. I just hope it sounds as good.
Same. I honestly don’t see the need for more than 4/5 speakers in a car.

Users who are viewing this thread