5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8.4" to 12.1" screen replacement

Merc300x

Reaction score
Fuel
I don’t know if I had lucky but I bought I UC5 12.1 screen I bought all connectors because I used to have UC4 8.4 non nav … the thing is I didn’t change anything in alpha OBD and I soon as I putted ignition on the radio started and everything worked great , ac, cam etc but the only thing is the radio profile is locked .. my question is how can I reset the radio… View attachment 186030 View attachment 186031
Looking to upgrade to 12 inch u5 in my 2021 8.4 non nav 1500. Does anyone have the part number for the radio module? I see some advertised as UC5 but would like to verify the part number before purchasing.

Cesar592

Reaction score
Fuel

Looking to upgrade to 12 inch u5 in my 2021 8.4 non nav 1500. Does anyone have the part number for the radio module? I see some advertised as UC5 but would like to verify the part number before purchasing.
I have one that I just posted in the sales section

Users who are viewing this thread