5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen Ram 1500 30" Light Bar Bracket Set

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
The new TRX still isn't scheduled to be built. At this point I am not sure it will get built. Rumor is the last Hellcat TRX is coming off of the line in January. I got an order number and VIN number and then absolutely nothing. Mine was also supposed to be a 2023 and I think the line has switched over to 2024s already. That being said, Ram did send me an email today saying they received my order. I need to check and see if it is the same order number from March when I placed my order. If it doesn't get built, I will borrow a 5th gen and get more parts developed again.
thanks for the update and hope to see it that finally gets delivered and you can enjoy one of the latest V8 Ram's.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
thanks for the update and hope to see it that finally gets delivered and you can enjoy one of the latest V8 Ram's.
I'm half tempted to buy another 5th gen and then a 2 door Bronco to convert (build) into a King of The Hammers Race vehicle for the "stock" class.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@Shifts And Grins Fab , I have this in my Ram, and my buddy likes it a lot. He just bought a 24’ Sierra though and I’m struggling to find a light bar bracket mount for him.
Do you know of any kits that will work on a sierra?
Not off the top of my head. I'll have to find one to look at see what we can come up with.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
I have a couple questions for the group/thread. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie and I have pondered a light bar in the bumper for some time. Now I'm ready to putt the trigger. First, does anyone have any experience with the 30" Black Oak LED Light Bar with the 5 watt Cree LED's? Second, has anyone put in a 40" light bar using the @Shifts And Grins Fab mounting brackets? I don't like the $752 Price Tag for the Black Oak LED Light Bar, on sale, but all the spec's and reviews are awesome. Is this a case of you get what you pay for, or am I going to spend more $ than necessary? Either way, I will be using the @Shifts And Grins Fab brackets to mount my light bar. Unfortunately, I also have to buy the see through lower grille as well. This winds up being an EXPENSIVE accessory for sure!! Thanks for any feedback. This was a great read!

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
The Lower mesh grill is not expensive compared to the brackets and a quality light bar. View attachment 173672
The brackets aren’t expensive either. Only a few dollars more than the see through grill.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Goodies have arrived! Time to install the Shifts & Grins brackets with the 30" Black Oad Led Bar. 300 Watts and 33,000 Lumens of night eating goodness! View attachment 174087
PLEASE SHARE PICS AFTER INSTAL OF THE OUTPUT AND FITMENT. IM LEANING TOWARDS GETTING A DOUBLE ROW BUT NOT SURE HOW GOOD IT WILL FIT BEHIND THE GRILLE.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
PLEASE SHARE PICS AFTER INSTAL OF THE OUTPUT AND FITMENT. IM LEANING TOWARDS GETTING A DOUBLE ROW BUT NOT SURE HOW GOOD IT WILL FIT BEHIND THE GRILLE.
I am hoping to get the install done this weekend. Waiting on my mesh grill to be delivered. 2 weeks of waiting so far! The one thing I'll say is that I will have to possibly drill a 3rd hole in my bracket since the Series 2 Black Oak LED Light Bar has 2 mounting bolts, not just 1. It is one solid and heave LED Light to say the least! I will post as soon as it is completed!

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am hoping to get the install done this weekend. Waiting on my mesh grill to be delivered. 2 weeks of waiting so far! The one thing I'll say is that I will have to possibly drill a 3rd hole in my bracket since the Series 2 Black Oak LED Light Bar has 2 mounting bolts, not just 1. It is one solid and heave LED Light to say the least! I will post as soon as it is completed!
Looking forward to it.

All I see is one bolt to mount to? Pretty standard for the market of led light bars.
IMG_7147.jpeg

Last edited:

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Looking forward to it.

All I see is one bolt to mount to? Pretty standard for the market of led light bars.
View attachment 174337
Your statement is true which is why I was surprised when I got my light bar. I have the new Series 2 Black Oak Led Light Bar and it has 2 mounting holes compared to the picture on the web. Should not be a problem. SmartSelect_20240111_201231_Gallery.jpg

bushman77

Reaction score
Are there any concerns about heat being put off by the bar heating up the parking sensors too much? That's my only hesitation with going with a 30".

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/